Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Learn How to Play Sylestia Better, get 4...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/12/2014 at 7:27 PM Post #31
You missed a part in your application. Please edit it in.

Also, in order to get better at exploring, read this guide. It's to build a pet team.
Fix your exploring team using that guide. If you need any help, PM me and we can go from there.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 7/12/2014 at 7:54 PM Post #32
Edited, I have a decent pet team. I'll give links to the three I have.
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=23300
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=61351
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=691759
I'm not really big on Relics.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/12/2014 at 7:58 PM Post #33
erm, the whole team needs level-appropriate gear (level 30).
This guide says level 30 gear is ragged, so once you figure out what trees and what roles your pets are suited for, you can look up appropriate gear in the trade broker.

Most pieces are pretty cheap. There's not many available, but if anything, look for faded gear of purple quality.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 7/13/2014 at 9:19 AM Post #34
Done.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/13/2014 at 9:24 AM Post #35
Hrm...

There's a Faded Bracelet of Assassin on Lavender. Put it on Lightning, which I assume is your physical pet, replacing its Disciple Bracelet (you can put that on Lavender).

Also, put the Faded Relic of Illusionist from Lightning onto Lavender. I assume Lavender is your magical pet (needing the intelligence).

Are you able to progress forward with the pet build?
Dragonstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 24
Posted: 7/13/2014 at 9:51 AM Post #36
Username: Dragonstone

Name you prefer to be called: Dragonstone, DS, Mostly Dragonstone

How long have you been playing Sylestia: IDK u can see when i joined, u do the math

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: any time in the day, anywhere from one minute to 2 hours

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: making money and getting past the army of the un-dead @ the enigmatic grotto

Why would you want to become an apprentice: 2 get past the problem area that I'd like to receive help on

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: maybe, maybe not

How would you like to be contacted: private chat

Do you care more about the gold or the advice: both

Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 7/13/2014 at 10:33 AM Post #37
Spirit and Lightning are magical pets, only Lavender isn't. And I'd like to make Lavender a magical pet.
Edited By Babaaeyes on 7/13/2014 at 10:35 AM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 7/13/2014 at 10:43 AM Post #38
Well for your tank pet, get as much illusionist gear as you can for it.

For your attackers, get evoker.

Those will be much more effective than disciple (too equal across all stats) and assassin (meant for physical).

Both are available as faded in the broker.
CuddlyFierc
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 179
Posted: 7/13/2014 at 3:47 PM Post #39
Username:Cuddly21223

Name you prefer to be called: (my personal preference is to call you by a derivative of your username, but if you prefer something different, that's okay) I usually shorten my username to Cud

How long have you been playing Sylestia: 511 days at first I did not like it and had not come online for awhile now I enjoy it a lot

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia:I am usually on every day

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: I am stuck fighting lord talons vulnyx pets

Why would you want to become an apprentice: (being an apprentice means you'll get PMs from me every so often, and I WILL expect you to follow my advice as often as you are active, so please keep that in mind that you're signing up for such!) because fighting is hard for me

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: (are you agreeing that you'll actually listen to my advice, in the process of getting better in the game along with investing yourself a little bit more in it)yes

How would you like to be contacted: (PMs? Skype? Instant Chat on the site? I prefer PMs first, skype as an alternative, and any other way as your preference.)......

Do you care more about the gold or the advice: (A new question regarding the gold reward as compared to the advice, because I'm worried about the gold depletion between me and Zar. Please be honest here, and you can PM me this part of your answer if you feel uncomfortable posting it. Because I'd like to distribute the gold where it counts and honestly if you follow the advice I'd give you, I don't think you'd be needing the 400k, as it is incentive to go through with this process.)I care more about the advice it's the truth, but gold would be nice because currently I have 18.5k
PredaKing121
Level 63
Seashell Collector
Threads: 2
Posted: 7/14/2014 at 4:24 PM Post #40
Username: Predaking121

Name you prefer to be called: Predaking or whatever you prefer.

How long have you been playing Sylestia: 71 days (That's two months, I think,,,)

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: I play whenever I can. Even when I'm supposed to be sleeping or studying. There's only been a few instances where I can't play, and they are usually caused by some school thing.

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: Gold and battling.

Why would you want to become an apprentice: I usually get stuck on boss fights or hard battles. I also love getting advice.

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: Yes.

How would you like to be contacted: PMs would be easiest.

Do you care more about the gold or the advice: The advice.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.