Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Learn How to Play Sylestia Better, get 4...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silverwintermoon
Level 75
Season's Greeter
Threads: 35
Posted: 7/9/2014 at 10:01 PM Post #11
Looking forward to it! :)
Ringaround
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/9/2014 at 10:50 PM Post #12
Username: Ringaround.

Name you prefer to be called: Ringaround.

How long have you been playing Sylestia: 65 days.

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: 5-6 days a week for at least an hour.

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: I feel like my team isn't very strong, so I would like help with figuring out what all I can do to make them better, and maybe some help with battling strategies. I am also wanting to get better at breeding and hope to be able to make a breeding project with Faelora, so any tips with that would be greatly appreciated.

Why would you want to become an apprentice: I just really enjoy this game and want to play it to the best of my abilities. Plus it sounds like you have tons of knowledge to share and you can always learn something new or see things in a different light with the help of your peers.

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: Yes.

How would you like to be contacted: PMs would be best for me.
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 7/9/2014 at 10:56 PM Post #13
Username: Ivodince

Name you prefer to be called: Ivo or Grace

How long have you been playing Sylestia: 34 days

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: Every day :3

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: Pricing my for sale pets, getting past Faerina's Shrine, breeding better stat pets, and getting better mission and fighting pets. Also I would like to try to start some projects that I really want to do owo

Why would you want to become an apprentice: So I can become a better player and learn more about you :D

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: Yes, of course :P

How would you like to be contacted: PM's or Skype: Ivodince/Grace

(P.S. Thanks Zar :P BTW I bought one of your griffi's from someone else and they were selling it for 100g :D)
Zarhail
Level 60
Threads: 66
Posted: 7/9/2014 at 11:05 PM Post #14
Ring, contact me for team help.

Ivo I don't approve of reselling or breeding my lines but I can't stop them either.
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 7/9/2014 at 11:39 PM Post #15
I want to apply, but I'm not sure if I'm going to end up being here as often as I'll need to be during this summer, because I'm currently looking for a job. I'll probably turn up again when everything is a little more settled, because I just. Suck at managing pets, and trying to figure out missions. (Yes self, you've been on here for like six months and only even attempted like FIVE.) I'll fill out your form though, and you can hear about how I mostly just stare at my sylesties. XD
Ivodince
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 7/10/2014 at 12:00 AM Post #16
If you really want, I can give her back to you to resell? Idk you probably won't.
Zarhail
Level 60
Threads: 66
Posted: 7/10/2014 at 12:05 AM Post #17
Nahhh I'm fine
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/10/2014 at 12:08 AM Post #18
Username: Magicflight

Name you prefer to be called: Magic, Magi, Fly
How long have you been playing Sylestia: Around 60 days

How often or active are you when you play Sylestia: almost every day except when im on vacation and or busy

What is your problem area that you'd like to receive help on: making gold and getting pets with visibles but pretty colors

Why would you want to become an apprentice: Well, this is a really good idea and I figured that besides missions maybe you could help me find other ways to make gold, and as for breeding pets, I love Zolnixi with most visible genes/mutations but they are always a ugly color, I'm hoping you can help me breed pretty sylesti with pretty genes/mutations

Do you know what you're getting yourself into: yes, though, I would like to warn you I can be a bit snappy at times

How would you like to be contacted: PM's work for me, Live chat on somedays and Skype is a no
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/10/2014 at 12:31 AM Post #19
Ringaround, Ivo, Magic:
I shall PM all of you accordingly. c:

Entropy:
I can give you a rundown for the mission pets, they're actually the EASIEST to manage imo along with the ONLY thing I can attempt keeping with when I have a busy life away from Sylestia. c:
Would you like that?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/10/2014 at 12:47 AM Post #20
I am pinging you all because I added another line to the application that's kinda important (regarding the gold reward) :

Do you care more about the gold or the advice: (A new question regarding the gold reward as compared to the advice, because I'm worried about the gold depletion between me and Zar. Please be honest here, and you can PM me this part of your answer if you feel uncomfortable posting it. Because I'd like to distribute the gold where it counts and honestly if you follow the advice I'd give you, I don't think you'd be needing the 400k, as it is incentive to go through with this process.)

(I have an explanation for why I added this line under the Questions section, for "Will you run out of gold?")

Feel free to explain in your PM your input about the gold/advice concern, as I am starting to PM you all. c:

Also, have a good night to those going to sleep, good morning when you wake up, I know it's late. >//<;
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.