Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design a Pet Mutation for the Summer Fes...
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 8:23 PM Post #71

Clydesdale, for the Qitari! Idk, I just reeaallly like Clydesales'. XD
Bsw
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 11:28 PM Post #72
Adding onto my gene idea of thunderstorms reminding me of summer i did one of the things that aeridinis dont have, Armor, the name of this mutation is Lightning Armor the grey areas are supposed to be the thunderhead cloud (not exactly sure of name) and i tried to do a lightning bolt design on top of the cloud and i connected each piece of the armor with lightning and on the feather tips of the wings i put a band on each wing and connected it with a lightning bolt, i would have loved to do a web of lightning on the wings themselves but i didnt have the ability to do that at the time, i tried doing a shield for the tail to protect it almost like a helm but i wasnt sure, but probably like an armor plating over the flower on the end of the aeridini's tails to protect it from enemies the tail armor piece has lightning bolts coming off of it as does the face mask, and lightning bolts on top, the lightning doesnt shock the aeridini but it does shock its opponent in battle, i found it easier to do the armor mutation on the male aeridini :) it doesnt matter what slot it goes in :) the name i came up with it is Lightning Armor
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.