Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Tips for Newbies
Page 128 1, 2, 3... 127, 128, 129... 131, 132, 133 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 8/1/2021 at 8:31 PM Post #1271
There is a way to turn it off but to lower it you nead to lower the volume of your device. The icone is strangely placed and change from region to regions (the site is still in beta) you should be able to find it at the lower right corner of your screen, below the actual exploration window in the two first regions however. ^-^
Lillycakexxx123
Level 16
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/2/2021 at 5:56 PM Post #1272
Ok! thank you :D
Misfortune
Level 36
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/14/2021 at 12:18 AM Post #1273
Hello!
I've been looking around at some of the player avatars, and there's lots of really cool outfits! I want to edit mine as well, but I can't seem to figure out how to purchase new things that are showcased in the wardrobe area. I know how to get to the wardrobe section of the site, there are plenty of different hairstyles, ears, etc. I want to purchase, but I can't seem to find where to buy them?
For example, There's a haircut that costs AP, (whatever that is) and I want to purchase it. All I see is a notice that I can't save the look (which isn't my goal, my goal is to purchase). What on earth do I do?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 8/14/2021 at 2:27 AM Post #1274
Okay, in the wardrobe there's two sections:
Base Styles and Outfit Items

Base styles are in one of three categories:
Free (automatically unlocked at the start)
AP* (can be unlocked by 1. clicking on the little pouch icon in the top right and then 2. choosing to either buy with AP or Diamonds)
Diamond (same step 1 as above, but can only be purchased with diamonds and not AP)

Once a base style is purchased, you can select it and save your outfit

(* AP is Advancement points, which you obtain for playing on the site- battling, breeding, nurturing, completing Quests, sending pets on Missions (when in the forums you can see how much ap you have in your player stats/interface in the top right, next to your gold), basically)

Outfit Items is the other section
To get these, you must first obtain the Avatar item and Use it from your Inventory to add it to your Wardrobe, at which point you can wear it and save your outfit.
While you can preview what avatar items you do not own look like on your avatar, you cannot actually wear them. To actually wear an outfit, you must own all the items you have selected (you can use the filters so it only shows the items you own. Additionally, items you own have a white background, while items you don't have a grey one- when selected, items you own get a green background, items you don't get a red background)

There's several different types of Avatar Outfit item- not 'Head/ wings/ held/ etc' but rather the method of obtainment. In the top left of each item's box in the wardrobe menu, there's little icons (also seen in the filter buttons up the top). As follows:
Event items, which are obtained from festivals. This includes items that drop from non-sylesti mobs, bosses, items bought from the Fest Shop, items found from Beach Seeking (or equivalent). During Fests many are very easy to also get from the trade broker, as people get duplicates of the boss drop items a lot
Exploration Items, which are found in the regular non-fest regions, from region1 all the way to Lost Grove. Random drops from Non-sylesti mobs, Elites, and Bosses.
Merchant Items, which you can buy from the towns.
Forum Game Items, which can bought from the Avatar Shop using Avatar Tokens (which are generally obtained as high-level prizes from official forum games like round5 of Pick-a-Door or placing in the colouring page contest)
Diamond Shop items can be purchased from the Avatar Shop for Diamonds
Monthly Items (and custom items) are Long Retired, and you'll only be able to get them from players that got them while they were available (which was years and years and YEARS ago)

Once you get an Avatar item, it will be located in your inventory. You can select them and hit 'use' to place

It's currently Summer Fest, so if you beat fight lots of enemies and win against bosses you might get some fest avatar item drops
Edited By Scathreoite on 8/14/2021 at 2:28 AM.
Misfortune
Level 36
Posted: 8/14/2021 at 1:32 PM Post #1275
oh!! Thank you!! :D
Misfortune
Level 36
Posted: 8/17/2021 at 9:47 PM Post #1276
Another question, heh;
I'm trying to set up an art shop through this site, and I can't seem to find a forum rules post?
I mostly want to know if I'm allowed to accept IRL payment or even offer that as a payment method.
I'd also just like to know what's acceptable within forums. :')
If anyone has a link to a rules page or just the answer to my question, that'd be great!
Please and thank you!
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 8/20/2021 at 8:37 AM Post #1277
In the artwork forum, there is a pinned post Artwork Trade Rules {Please Read Before Posting} that has the guidelines regarding art trades.

IRL payment is allowed at the players' discretions, where the site doesn't take responsibility or liability for the transactions, but actions will be taken if they are found to be scamming. This is found in Term IV: Transactions in the Terms of Service
Bluekit1
Level 24
Posted: 9/14/2021 at 1:38 PM Post #1278
I am newbie
Sleeplystick
Level 20
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/14/2021 at 8:27 PM Post #1279
Hi um, i cant seem to heal my pet, they fell in battle and everything ive tried dosent work. Helppp
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 9/14/2021 at 10:38 PM Post #1280
Bluekit1: do you need help with anything?

Sleeplystick: pets will heal on their own over time when not in battle (every... 15? minutes they'll recover some hp and if they had mana charge they'll lose some)
Another way to heal is via healing items- you can either buy potions (out-of-battle only), Elixirs (in or out of battle), or draughts (for reviving KO'd pets, in or out of battle) from the towns or get them as a potential reward from mission reward satchels
Do you know how to use healing items? (in or out of battle- the method for in-battle healing item use in regions 1 & 2 is a bit tricky to figure out)

(I glanced at your pets and noticed only one was on your team- do you not have your second pet slot?
Also, Skelti won't be doing so great in battle- she's an Air element, but none of her equips are Strength type, including her relic, which means her damage output is a lot lower than it would otherwise be (never mind that they're all uncommon, which is Awful-tier regardless of equip level))
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 127, 128, 129... 131, 132, 133
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.