Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Tips for Newbies
Page 124 1, 2, 3... 123, 124, 125... 131, 132, 133 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonandwolflover
Level 31
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/3/2020 at 12:42 AM Post #1231
Is there a way for me to change my party, so I can put Prince in the first spot? I only have 1 party spot since
I don't have enough gold to get buy more.

I don't get gold on the missions when I kill the poor pets. I can't buy traps to trap them, and there is only one place that the exploration goes to for me because I haven't finished the quests and yet I ran out of money before I figured out how to use the traps. still can't use them. lol

Thank you.

Dragonandwolflover
Lumiinescent
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/3/2020 at 1:41 AM Post #1232
Go into party which is under explore, click on the pet you want to move and then press the slot you want it in. Dont forget to save your party.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 6/3/2020 at 1:48 AM Post #1233
to change party
> go to Party page (Explore> party)
> red minus button in top corner of pet's image is 'remove pet from party' button
> scroll down to where there are two dropdowns- left is stable dropdown and irrelevant for you right now, right is pet dropdown
> select the pet you want to put into the party and hit the green + next to the dropdown
> when you have more than one party slot, you can click the pet images to swap them around
> hit "set party" to save

Also, with missions, you don't? kill pets or trap them or anything. They're passive. The pets you send aren't in your party. (Missions are not the same as quests. They are two completely different things)
You go to the town barracks, click the 'more info' button next to a mission, check what the "Emphasized Statistic" is (eg. health, or strength), and send a pet that is levelled and equipped/statted appropriately for that stat on the mission.

While the pet is on the mission you cannot put it in your party or change its equips or anything.
Once the mission time has elapsed (1 hour for Esior's haven lv0/easy missions), you go to the mission log (also in the explore dropdown menu)- completed missions have a green 'complete' button, ongoing ones have a red 'cancel'.
hit the green button, get the reward. The better you do (the higher the pet's stat that the mission wanted- a pet with 100 Strength will do better in a Strength mission than one with 50 Strength or 10 Strength ) the better your reward

Also, there are NO quests aside from the one where Jinxie teaches you how to use a net where capturing pets is involved. You don't need to catch any pets at all (if you needed pets for missions, it'd be faster and cheaper to go to advanced search and get some- there are plenty so horrifically underpriced that they're going for 1g, and since most of those are bred pets they'll likely have better stats than wild-caught pets.
Any quest that requires you to find/rescue a pet won't involve capturing an actual pet, just exploring/battling until you get a screen telling you you found it.
Dragonandwolflover
Level 31
Posted: 6/3/2020 at 2:13 AM Post #1234
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=13&page=124#1232
Author: Lumiinescent
Time Posted: 6/3/2020 at 1:41 AM
Go into party which is under explore, click on the pet you want to move and then press the slot you want it in. Dont forget to save your party.

I tried to do that but without another spot and the money or enough AP or gems to do that, it doesn't work.
I don't have a Party. I just have 1 in one slot. Queen.

OM goodness I just figured it out. I got a new baby that was given to me on there.
I can do some easy things with that one, and start fresh again. Thank you!
Edited By Dragonandwolflover on 6/3/2020 at 2:21 AM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 6/3/2020 at 5:21 AM Post #1235
clicking other slots won't work until you have more than one slot unlocked and more than one pet in the party- if you only have one pet in your party even when you have all three slots that pet will be put into slot 1. Clicking to swap pet slots changes the order of your party (once you have a full team, slot 1 is where your tank pet goes, since that's the slot enemies will primarily aim for- slot 2 and 3 are usually the healer and attacker (or the buffer and attacker, or attacker and attacker))

Just keep up with sending pets on missions whenever you have a free mission slot and you'll see the gold start to build (as long as you aren't using village healers because they can and will charge through the nose like the extortionists they are)

(also, relating to pet traps that you have access to at this time, technically at this moment you CAN get blue and purple rarity traps from the festival zone (there's a merchant who sells them near the entrance), but they cost 5k and 7.5k respectively. I'd suggest holding off on buying any green traps, as you can only catch common and uncommon pets with them, which you can't sell for any profit, and as a newbie you have very limited space to keep pets in (but hey, sometimes you run into REALLY pretty common/uncommons, I know that feeling, I have a stable just for them personally.)

You can also do the egg hunt basic maze for free every few hours (located to the right of the entrance of the fest zone, talk to the white angel-y looking npc), which would give you decorated eggs and other fest items (which you could either use or sell via the trade broker. Currently decorated eggs are selling for between 400-2000 gold each), and you could encounter themed pets in there. The first time you encounter a festival themed pet per day, you get a reward of three purple traps from the spring fest task list)
Dragonandwolflover
Level 31
Posted: 6/3/2020 at 11:07 AM Post #1236
Thank You very much for all your help! I appreciate it so much. :)
I have seen one thing around that I don't know how to use. The red flag.
It seems like it is used when they are done, they put it on there.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 6/3/2020 at 4:11 PM Post #1237
by red flag do you mean this? The Report Post button? That's the only red flag I can think of on the site
Epicchild
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 9/3/2020 at 9:02 AM Post #1238
SO, probably a dumb question but, is it common for eggs to have levels? Ive always thought that eggs will always be level 0 until they hatch. But yesterday I got an egg and I checked its profile about two minutes after getting is and I noticed that it's level 2.
And then after putting nurture boost on it, an hour later it even gained 1 stat in both physical damage and magical damage.

I was just wondering if this is a common thing to happen? cuz up until now I always thought eggs had no levels and no stats.
Slytherin7
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 71
Posted: 9/3/2020 at 12:48 PM Post #1239
I could be mistaken, but if the parents both have levels, the egg can get levels too? I bred my level 25 rikkies the other day and the egg was at Level 2.

Nurture boosting, on the other hand, is basically designed to boost your pets stats (and make it hatch and grow up faster) With enough pokes, your hatching can get...I think a total of 75 stat points?
Cloudhunt07
Level 17
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/9/2020 at 12:44 AM Post #1240
I'm also new. I need more money, how do you get more money and get token? Can you help me? thx
Edited By Cloudhunt07 on 10/9/2020 at 12:46 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 123, 124, 125... 131, 132, 133
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.