Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design a Pet Mutation for the Spring Fes...
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 1/27/2014 at 3:48 PM Post #81
So I posted a design for a pet gene and Rarespawn was so nice to point out that it actually looks like a rose around the Ryori's neck (That's how bad my drawing is) and suggested I post it here. (I drew it and I didn't even see it resembled a rose...where is my brain...)

Here we go. Meet the Spring Rose mutation for the Ryori. I suppose it could go in the same slot as Ethereal armour (?) Since I also though about the tail being roselike, but without the thorns xD

EDIT: I coudln't sleep so I drew out how the tail should look like (well a bit more. I'm pretty certain Sylestias artists can do a way better job.
The rose petals, and flower replace the wispy smoke bits.

Edited By Arkhantha on 1/27/2014 at 4:24 PM.
Rarespawn
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 6
Posted: 1/27/2014 at 4:52 PM Post #82
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=10723&page=9#81
Author: Arkhantha
Time Posted: 1/27/2014 at 3:48 PM
So I posted a design for a pet gene and Rarespawn was so nice to point out that it actually looks like a rose around the Ryori's neck (That's how bad my drawing is) and suggested I post it here. (I drew it and I didn't even see it resembled a rose...where is my brain...)

Here we go. Meet the Spring Rose mutation for the Ryori. I suppose it could go in the same slot as Ethereal armour (?) Since I also though about the tail being roselike, but without the thorns xD

EDIT: I coudln't sleep so I drew out how the tail should look like (well a bit more. I'm pretty certain Sylestias artists can do a way better job.
The rose petals, and flower replace the wispy smoke bits.

Oh I'm so glad you posted it here! I really like this idea!
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 1/28/2014 at 9:38 AM Post #83

Basically, it's a Clydesdale Mutation. Feathering for everyone! xD I had no other ideas, basically, so I decided to use my horse as an example. -3- Tried to get a picture, they all turned out blurry lol
TopazWolf
Level 61
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 72
Posted: 1/28/2014 at 9:49 AM Post #84
:O
I love it, Chi!! it would look great with my Yearling mutation, in my opinion :)
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 1/28/2014 at 7:42 PM Post #85
Alright, here is my entry for the design a pet mutation for the Spring Festival~

(click for a larger image)

I call it Galaxy Wings or Galactic Wings. Since star gazing can be done and enjoyed any time of the year, I thought I would do this entry. The Ryori has a Spiral Galaxy on it's back, with two of the outstretched parts becoming the 'bones' of the wings. I like the idea of the essence that is the Ryori's tail and mane parts also makes up the 'fabric' of the wings. There are also stars throughout it. This was all done with pastels, so it can't capture the full effect I am going for. The galaxy part would be the colour of the mutation spot and this part would have a glowing effect of sorts. The fabric part of the wings would be the same colour as colour spot three (basically, same as the essence of the Ryori), and would have the same smoke/faded effect that the tail and mane have. The stars would be the same colour as the eyes and also have a glowing effect.
Thrackerzod
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 12
Posted: 1/29/2014 at 3:04 AM Post #86
Ooh I really like your lighira design! :D
Pyrosong
Level 24
Threads: 0
Posted: 1/29/2014 at 4:43 AM Post #87
Nothing is cuter than deer with flower crowns. I didn't do any detail at all on the flowers, but you get the gist. If this is chosen, feel free to put ANY flower at all in it's place.

Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 1/30/2014 at 5:25 AM Post #88
My entry is based on ferns and fern fiddleheads. It is meant to use the wing slot, and would give the option of a wingless Nephini, since they have a base designed with wing switch-outs in mind.

If the idea of a wingless Nephini was frowned upon, it would also be possible to remove a few rows of the fiddleheads on the back to make room for a small pair of wings, such as dragonfly wings. It would also be possible to use just the head and tail concepts instead or something in that frame.

The tail ends in a flower bud as I used the male base. I was thinking the female would possiblly have a blooming flower instead and may have more pronounced flowers on the end of the fin-ferns on the head.

TopazWolf
Level 61
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 72
Posted: 1/30/2014 at 6:30 AM Post #89
O.O....
I actually love this!!
Although i wish i could see it with Leaf Petal Wings. XD
I think it's a great idea to give them something other then different wings in that slot.

You're such a great artist :)
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 1/31/2014 at 9:54 PM Post #90
Life Guardian

I wanted to see about a mutation for Griffies that's sort of like Majestic Regalia but would work better for Griffies with the Frosted Fae Wings mutation. (The back part of the Majestic Regalia is mostly hidden behind wings.)

The Legs

I wanted the design to have leaves that would match with Frosted Fae Wings. Flowers aren't really necessary. I was thinking that vines that wrapped around the legs would be neat though.

The Head

I wanted to do a crown with a gem and leaves and maybe flowers but with the head shape of the Griffies I decided to just borrow part of what I like about Majestic Regalia with the headpiece starting behind the beak and going up. I ended up making these branches that look a bit like horns. They could maybe have leaves. In the center is a flame which I thought of as being something like a flame of life. The eyes of the Griffi also have a slight glow.

The Chest
Honestly wasn't sure what to do here. Seems like maybe something should be here like Majestic Regalia. Something to do with nature. I went with a leaf design but it could have flowers as well. I was thinking it might be cute to have some sort of flower design with the inside being gems but wasn't sure how to approach that. The version I have here has some gems as well.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.