Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design a Pet Mutation for the Spring Fes...
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wolfy551
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 1/31/2014 at 10:50 PM Post #91
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=10723&page=8#78
Author: Rarespawn
Time Posted: 1/27/2014 at 1:39 AM
I live in Minnesota, so I am really ready for some warmer weather!

I really like the Lighira and I wanted to try out something warmer, to prepare them a little more for summer!

I guess I started to take the term 'Lion Fish' a little too literally...I imagine his fins and tail wet and sparkling in the sun, while he suns himself, migrating to warmer waters for the summer! The Lines in red are the lines I added:

Here he is with all black lines:

I have not yet had time to imagine the female, but I think she would be much the same, perhaps with a fuller tail displayed behind her, and smaller 'horn' fins.

That looks so cool! I would have never though of that :3
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 2/1/2014 at 3:36 PM Post #92
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=10723&page=9#90
Author: Savynn
Time Posted: 1/31/2014 at 9:54 PM
Life Guardian

I wanted to see about a mutation for Griffies that's sort of like Majestic Regalia but would work better for Griffies with the Frosted Fae Wings mutation. (The back part of the Majestic Regalia is mostly hidden behind wings.)

The Legs

I wanted the design to have leaves that would match with Frosted Fae Wings. Flowers aren't really necessary. I was thinking that vines that wrapped around the legs would be neat though.

The Head

I wanted to do a crown with a gem and leaves and maybe flowers but with the head shape of the Griffies I decided to just borrow part of what I like about Majestic Regalia with the headpiece starting behind the beak and going up. I ended up making these branches that look a bit like horns. They could maybe have leaves. In the center is a flame which I thought of as being something like a flame of life. The eyes of the Griffi also have a slight glow.

The Chest
Honestly wasn't sure what to do here. Seems like maybe something should be here like Majestic Regalia. Something to do with nature. I went with a leaf design but it could have flowers as well. I was thinking it might be cute to have some sort of flower design with the inside being gems but wasn't sure how to approach that. The version I have here has some gems as well.

Very nice!!! I really like this idea!
LacunaTrickster
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/1/2014 at 6:43 PM Post #93

sorry for more poor quality but the armor would be made out of like plants and wood it comes in plates that would hook in to each other so they look kinda like it is segmented and split the armor would be light and sturdy because it would be made from something that was realy good with pet plants and armour.:P
Sindreglatiur
Level 56
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 3:17 AM Post #94
Hello there,
so this is my first enty to a mutation contest. My mutation is based off the chinese new year for the wood horse and would be located in the Mutation 1 where fire mane, unicorn horn, etc are located. Basicly its for a quitari obviously for my images below are quitaris. Male and female both can get it and just guys have diffrent bangs.

I tried to draw braids, but unfortionatly i only can draw them on paper not on computer :/ Here are my ideas for them. I hope you all enjoy them. Also for the guy you cant really see but he has a pony tail that goes to the other side.

( I'm sorry my shadding isn't the best. I also didnt shade the guys hair for i have to quickly do it for my photoshop was being a stupid head.)

These are the images i based off of for the male and female hair styles.

Edited By Sindreglatiur on 2/2/2014 at 3:24 AM.
Wolfy551
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 33
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 4:54 PM Post #95
Here's my entry!

lol I suck at paint, but I tried c: I made up a new type of wings called "Spring's Start Wings". It goes in the mutation slot 3. The grey and black show you the 2 parts of the wing. I put flowers to make them look prettier, but I was really going for the wings and the branches to be different colors. :3
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 10:31 PM Post #96
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=10723&page=10#94
Author: Sindreglatiur
Time Posted: 2/2/2014 at 3:17 AM
Hello there,
so this is my first enty to a mutation contest. My mutation is based off the chinese new year for the wood horse and would be located in the Mutation 1 where fire mane, unicorn horn, etc are located. Basicly its for a quitari obviously for my images below are quitaris. Male and female both can get it and just guys have diffrent bangs.

I tried to draw braids, but unfortionatly i only can draw them on paper not on computer :/ Here are my ideas for them. I hope you all enjoy them. Also for the guy you cant really see but he has a pony tail that goes to the other side.

( I'm sorry my shadding isn't the best. I also didnt shade the guys hair for i have to quickly do it for my photoshop was being a stupid head.)

These are the images i based off of for the male and female hair styles.

Woo hoo! China!
Tinkerbull
Level 6
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 11:44 PM Post #97
Thankies
Tinkerbull
Level 6
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 11:44 PM Post #98
I love this one!!!!
Tinkerbull
Level 6
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 11:45 PM Post #99
Oops i messed up :/ wrong thing.
Sorenaorod
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/3/2014 at 2:17 PM Post #100
This is " Spirit of nature ". a branch based wing with little leafs. also the wings have leafs exactly where shoulder bones and wings are attached. the leafs are growing at hands and back leg too, but a few are falling to the ground. the lighter marks are tendril around hands and back leg.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.