Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > The Mermaid Scales.
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 1/27/2023 at 11:00 AM Post #11
Decided to do three new characters. They will be below my first character.
Edited By Lovador on 1/27/2023 at 3:18 PM.
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 5/1/2023 at 12:05 AM Post #12
Name: Iza Indigo
Love interest: The sea :) However she is bisexual and open to romance!
Creature: Human
Appearance: (I may draw her soon, so I'll update this with that when/if I do! Until then:)
She has tan skin and long, brown hair that she keeps partially tied back (think top half ponytail bottom half down) so it stays out of her eyes. There are many feathers tucked in her hair, and whether they're kept secure by ties or tangles, no one knows. She wears a simple, slightly torn beige shirt, on top of loose black pants and brown boots. Her brown belt hangs a bit slanted on her waist, weighed down by the falchion sheath attached on her left hip. Along the rest of the length of her belt, there are a few pouches and one flask on her right hip (originally this would be filled with rum, but if anyone has any objection to alcohol, it can be changed to fresh water). She has several bands along the entire length of her arms, most leather. Some are plain strips, some decorated with more feathers or beads, and one... One is decorated with shimmery, bluish merfolk scales.
Social status in the merkingdom: Iza is a well-known and effective pirate. She's only hunted merfolk for a few years, but she's already caught dozens.
Social status in human kingdom: All she is to humans is a frequent merchant of exotic--usually merfolk-related--wares. She tends to appear on land for but a few days to sell her stock, before heading back off to sea with her small crew.
Pet: None. She doesn't see any worth in animals besides their pelts and meat.
Personality: Despite her cruel attitude towards nonhumans, she's truly a jovial and friendly woman. Her crew loves her, and she's almost always specially welcomed into the markets she sells at. She's yet to meet a human she couldn't get along with. The only time she turns harsh and unfriendly is when dealing with merfolk. She doesn't feel an ounce of sympathy for a single one of them.
Backstory: She was raised by a single father, with no mention or memory of a mother. He was a pirate before her, and the vast majority of her life has been spent at sea. He taught her everything she knows, with some help from the crew. A couple members of the crew are significantly older than Iza, and worked with her father before he retired and she inherited the Queen of the Sea (ship) and the business. Truly she's enjoyed her life, and her fondest memories are on the blue waters, sometimes at the expense of merfolk.

A brief description of the crew:
Clyde (47): Tall, dark-skinned, and has a heavy build. He tends to act as a weapons master, and has a special love for the craftsmanship of swords.
Bel (19): Skinny, light-skinned, and a bit short. She's the weapons user, and she's always ready to defend the crew, sometimes too ready.
Ray (39): A bit tall, lightly tanned, and lean. He's very quiet, but when he does speak up, it's highly meaningful and intelligent.
Alia (22): Short, thin, and quite pale. She's quick in movement and personality, very excitable, and usually acts as lookout.

Okay there :D! I've actually never done an rp with multiple people on here before, so if I mess up at all, please let me know! I'm really excited ^^

Also, please ping me whenever replying to me/interacting with my characters!!
Otherwise I might just never notice, since I don't usually specifically check rps!
Edited By Snowydays on 5/1/2023 at 11:08 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.