Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/28/2022 at 12:52 PM Post #1
Hello!

So, im a big fan of Pokemon, and i was wondering: what would my evil team be if i could lead one?

well, considering my name, i would run a Dragon type evil team, which has the goal of... well, i dunno. finding the strongest dragons and capturing them as our own? conquering a region with dragons? im not sure. something cool, though. our main legendary pokemon would be Eternatus, a powerful pokemon with crazy abilities (and no other evil team has it as its mascot/goal so its fair game. no, Chairman Rose doesnt count, because hes just a rich guy.)

in any case, that also got me thinking about my possible gym (again, also dragon type), the gym puzzle, and the team/battle style i would use. my puzzle would likely be a race: one where you run from a massive dragon type thats chasing you (like Tyrantrum or Salamance), and you have to cause some things to happen that causes the dragon type to slow down so you dont get caught, like stepping on a pad can cause a wall to jump up in front of the dragon, or a boost pad causing you to be yeeted forward so you gain some distance. also, for team, i would use these pokemon:

-Dragalge, the status mon (toxic spikes and rest)
-Flygon, the all-rounder
-Dracovish, the "fish"ical GOD (fishious rend, strong jaw, STAB, mystic water)
-Noivern, the special attacker
-Turtonator, the tank
-Garchomp, my physical sweeper and Ace

(i obviously picked from the National Dex, cuz i dont want to limit myself. also, i thought about not using a psuedo, so if i would do that, then Dracovish would be the ace and the other pokemon would be Druddigon, a pretty defensive mon with a lot of possible move types.)

in any case, this is my evil team basis and gym team explanation! so, what are yours? Im very curious, so feel free to share!
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 7:10 AM Post #2
Most villainous teams have posion type pokemon so diffently go with have the posion Dragon type Dragalge in amoung them through with villain make sure they're actually evil and not formed a team to be edgy or they got rejected by a girl (Plus bad guys are fun to write and Rp] and As for villain origin i recommended you look at allthe villain in pokemon so you don't make a clone.

I had a team rocket oc who was villainous he was an orphan who after watching the world mistreated him (aka bullies,not getting adapted, seeing people harm or mistreat pokemon) he wanted to watch the world burn and get revenge and was corrupted by team rocket due to his Youth.

XxGeorgiaxX has a villainous pokemon oc who mother married a Rocket Admin who kept his team rocket doings a secret and after her mother died theream rocket admin lied and convinced her oc ger mother death was caused by a Gym leader so she joined to get revenge and later when she learned the truth (team rocket kipled her after she discovered the truth and threatened to go to the police so she was kileld to silence her) XxGeorgiaxX oc brought down team Rocket and began trainings to be a Pokmon professor in posion types

Edit: this makes interesting points including how to be be a overused or cringy/cliche
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-create-a-good-villain
Edited By Dominick on 9/30/2022 at 7:16 AM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 7:14 AM Post #3
OOOO, thanks for the Dragalge tip! and dont worry, they arent Team Skull or Yell, theyre actually evil. not End the World evil, but instead conquering it.

cool!

huh, cool! ive RPed with Georgia but didnt know that.

in any case, do you have an evil team or gym?
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 7:19 AM Post #4
Unfortunately not, in marvel i did when i was younger it was a group of evil mutant who wanted equal rights and similar to mageto would kill to get it, ypu know how the mutant were treated in the marvel comics universe

I stoped Rping so technically i don't have any teams at all. XxGeorgiaxX doesn't either unfortunately but good luck
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 7:27 AM Post #5
Hey Georgia? Did you have any villain or villainous character or teams/Gyms with pokemon like in Team Yell or Team rocket ect?

Last i checked you had at least Seven or Eight pokemon characters/Ocs in pokemon
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 7:29 AM Post #6
aw, thats ok! thanks again for the tip!
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 9:27 AM Post #7
Actually i guess you could i have two 'Villainous ' pokemon ocs but Actually Hanako who a member of Team Rocket [same one You/Dominick mentioned] is only a Villain in a alternate reality due to getting manipulated by her stepfather who was a secret admin or team rocket ahe was manipulated due to her young age and being 'easy target' after her mother death.

The second is a member of Team Skull but i don't think she's really a Villain as Team skull aren't really Evil as all they did was attempt to steal a bus stop and Yonggoose so unfortunately i don't have any Villain or villainous teams in pokemon
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 9:53 AM Post #8
thats fine! im just purely curious, is all.
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 12:09 PM Post #9
At least you both could have a pokemon Rp in the future perhaps Hanako joins you're dragon team as a grut or is assisting the protagonist to defeat you're team

Every Pokmon villains Weaknesses are preteen pokemon trainers after all aka the player
Zolnixigirlalpha
Level 27
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 10:36 PM Post #10
Just wondering, I have a region I'm in the midst of making for a 6-player pokemon dnd, anybody got any evil teams that aren't already made for me?

The premise is that the region is brand new. Like, raised out of the ocean about 1000 years ago.

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.