Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Is this our fate...? || REBOOT || SIGN-U...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/17/2022 at 3:40 PM Post #11
Oh right sorry didn't realise that but I might keep it if that's alright it might have something interesting to the RP but only if it's alright with you

P.s I agree with what Dominic said about the only being one of each species it would be a good idea ear as they give people chance to be creative and not just have an army of wolf Nekos XD
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/17/2022 at 3:58 PM Post #12
Its alright with me and i was planning on changing it rn. There will be 3 of each, and only 2 Kitsunes.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 10:12 AM Post #13
That sounds like a perfect idea can't have to many wolves

Note: if anyone is interested in making a character that is George's love interest of biological father please let me know :)

Edit: sorry i tagged the wrong person so please ignore
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 9/18/2022 at 10:12 AM.
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 10:15 AM Post #14
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=103919&page=1#5
Author: Dominick
Time Posted: 9/16/2022 at 5:03 PM
Name: Alexander

Gender Identity: Male

Power ( For Starlians ): Alexander is able to generate, shape, and manipulatefire he can use this ability to burn or melt things and he can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will and Alexander can she bursts of Fire uh at forms of attacks and has a strong immunity to Ice based powers but is weak against water-based powers and has a rough on this like for cold temperatures sometimes he also can accidentally burn himself or others or worse

Appearance: Alexander is an adult male Starlian with short messy jet black coloured hair that sometimes looks messy or unkempt as he's not bothered by his physical appearance (still cares about hygiene) and dark brown coloured eyes, Alexander is of mixed race decent having a darker skin complexion he has a muscular figure from years of long training and physical exercise his figure makes him look rather muscular but he's not bodybuilder fit (aka he has a six pack but isn't arnold schwarzenegger in Conan The Barbarian fit. Alexander has gained several scars over his lifetime including a scar over his left eyebrow and a large one down his back along his spine and another on his right shoulder and several going up his arms, most of his scars are feom fights and has a another across his throat which almost cost his life

Personality: Alexander is a hardcore soldier meaning he's extremely Brave and confident individual with a mature mindset and can be strict apon himself and anyone he's in charge of he's also extremely loyal and overly protective but unfortunately he has a short fuse and being raised and trained to become a soldier for as long as he not experienced in romance or having fun but deep down Alexander gas a kind and friendly side that's hidden in a though exterior and hes selfless to a fault

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual Demiromantic

Love interest:Open

Backstory: Alexander is the son his father of a high ranked General called Kage and his mother a female soldier called Roxie and from the age of six years old was trained to become the perfect super soldier receiving harsh training both physical and mental and due to this Alexander was never given the chance to have a normal childhood making friends, playing games and just having fun. When Alexander was ten years old his mother was killed and this changed his life and he received more harsh and strict training untill he reached his twenty first birthday. Over the years Alexander has had many fights and battles where he lost commands and gained his scars and has little faith in world peace and love as he's seen the worst of humanity

Other:

Alexander mother Roxanne or roxie for short was a skilled soldier and fighter of African American dicent and dispite being a skilled soldier she was a good mother who was the only person who gave Alexander normal affection expected of a mother while his father Kage a man who was half culcasian and half jappanse was a strict man who only cared about having the perfect super soldier

Alexander has a lot of respect for his father but safe to say they're not really close not having a proper healthy father son relationship and Alexander greatly misses his mother but will never admit it as he was raised to believe it was a sign of weakness

Alexander name means defender of man

Credit: image credit is from an app called lost island and doesn't belong to me i also kept the link for the reference of his scars as the scar inages belong to Armoredwings from Deviantart

Note: I hope you don't mind me giving him an upper class rank I thought it would make sense due to the impressive skills and if his father is a general it would make more sense if you was more higher ranked in class

Maybe my character could be Georgia's love interest they're kind of polar opposites plus he seems to be the nurse type while mine is a soldier so night be a interesting dynamic

I could make her father perhaps he could be a villain type or just a manie to make things more fun
Edited By Dominick on 9/18/2022 at 10:18 AM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/23/2022 at 1:10 PM Post #15
We will start when this reaches 5 members, including myself.

(Bump)
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/30/2022 at 12:04 PM Post #16
Bump
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/12/2022 at 1:13 PM Post #17
If this is still open, could you perhaps save me a spot?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.