Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Is this our fate...? || REBOOT || SIGN-U...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/15/2022 at 1:47 PM Post #1
After leaving the rural planet of Erotopia, a group of Erotopians fly toward a distant Planet. On arrival, a scientist does some tests revealing something... Its Starlin... or formerly known as earth until it was hit by asteroids. Its highly dangerous for Erotopians to be here, but a group of genetically mutated Erotopians called the ' Aurora Comets ' have come to restore the planet.

Species

Erotopian

Erotopians are almost exactly like humans, though with the area of their living spaces they adapt into different animals. They live on Erotopia where there is currently a war between the sea tribes and the savanna tribes. That war has gone on for centuries and continues to wipe out other territories. An old tale of there once being a Tribe of Kitsune which were wiped off the face of Erotopia as the wars began. It had slowly began returning as rumors of Kitsune being born from different tribes,

Starlians

There isn't much to say about these Starlians, as they are almost as normal as they have always been. Though after the asteroids hit, things have been getting odd. Everyone seems to be having some kind of uncanny ability and most.. seem to use it for the better and others not so much.

Tribes

Sea Tribe

A tribe fully of aquatic themed Erotopian that habit the seas and rivers. They are often more secluded and reserved, though rouges have been spotted breaking the Tribe rules set by upper ranks

Land Tribe

A tribe of animals you would find on land that habit wherever suits them best. These are often really reckless and carefree, though some born to the upper ranks can be more classy.

The Domestics

These are the common Erotopian that you would find as house pets Their personalities tend to range from their animal habits. These erotopia are often born into higher rank family's as diffrent services

Open Animals

Kitsunes: 1/2
Dogs: 0/3
Goats: 1/3
Wolves: 1/3
(Will be continued as roles are added with forms)

FORM

Name:

Gender Identity:

Power ( For Starlians ):

Tribe:

Animal Based on (For Erotopians) :

Appearance:

Personality:

Preferred Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Love interest? ( Optional ):

Backstory:

Rank ( Upper, Middle, Lower ):

Other:

Ping List:

@XxGeorgiaxX, @Dominick, @Cian

Edited By Ethernalflame on 9/17/2022 at 4:01 PM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/15/2022 at 1:48 PM Post #2
Name:
Yuri

Gender Identity:
Female

Power ( For Starlians ):

Dog (Or for more interesting terms, Kitsune)

Appearance:

Kitsune form
:

Personality:
She is very open to new friends, always excited to see old friends. She also tends to get over excited and has her withdrawals when it comes to that. She passes out, sleeping for what could be a few minutes to a few hours.

Preferred Pronouns:
She/They

Sexuality:
Polyamorous, Pansexual

Open/ Looking

Backstory:
She didnt have an interesting life. Being born to the upper classman had sucked. She was always pushed around and told what to do and what not to do.

Rank ( Upper, Middle, Lower ): Upper

Other:
Since shes an unawaken Kitsune, she tends to have random power spurts.
Edited By Ethernalflame on 10/1/2022 at 5:16 PM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/15/2022 at 1:49 PM Post #3
Name: Athena

Gender Identity: Female

Power ( For Starlians ):

Animal Based on ( For Erotopians ): Goat

Appearance:

Horns

Personality: Shes really introverted and gets overwhelmed easily, though then she calm shes almost like a mother

Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Love interest? ( Optional ): Looking for love intrest

Backstory: Soon be be created

Rank ( Upper, Middle, Lower ): Lower

Other:
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/16/2022 at 3:52 PM Post #4
Name: Georgia

Gender Identity: Female

Power ( For Starlians ):

Animal Based on (For Erotopians) : Georgia Animal is the canine more specifically the Timber Wolf

Appearance: Georgia is a young adult female Erotopian with a pail culcasian skin complexion and an smooth oval shaped face with arched chocolate brown eyebrows with long stright chocolate brown coloured hair that reaches past her shoulders with a side parted fringe and light brown freckles on the bridge of her nose and cheeks she also has and round almond shaped bright blue colured eyes thats a mixture between Caribbean blue and steel blue depending on the light slightly plump lips with an average bust size (32F if needed a specific size) has a slim figure slim petite figure she looks like she could be around a size UK 10 or UK 11

Wolf Form? Georgia's Wolf form is a lot like her human form except her hair turns pure white and reaches down to the middle of her back and her eyes turn a bright golden amber and look extremely wolf like she also grows claws on her finger tips (you know were nails are) and is somewhat more fast and agile

Personality: Georgia is a kind and loyal individual who also rather friendly and gentle towards the injured and the young but don't let this fool you she rules the medical bay with an iron fist and wont take anything from anyone and she's also stubborn and a little emotional and gets jealous easily

Preferred Pronouns: She-Her-they-Them

Sexuality:Hetrosexual Demiromantic

Love interest? ( Optional ):Completely open so message if interested

Backstory:Georgia was the only child of Guinevere a low class Erotopian with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and freckles although Georgia never knew her father as he left/disappeared before she was born it didn't bother her Georgia and Guinevere had a extremely close and healthy mother daughter relationship and dispite being low class she had a happy life but after her mother died from an illness five years ago Georgia decided to take the chance and not only change her life but move up the class ladder so began trainings as a medic at only Nineteen years old and as soon as she finished her training with impressive results ahe took the job apon the ship heading to the new plant

Rank ( Upper, Middle, Lower ): Lower

Other: Georgia is a trained medic and works as a medic on the ship treating injuries and illness (eveyone needs a medic) and she's actually one of the newest read fruits only just starting her job

Georgia dispite loving her mother is secretly ashamed of her low cass and hopes to one day improve her class ranking and also find happiness and love

Due to being based apon a wolf Georgia sings to prefer being around people but she trusts similar to a wolf pack she also have a preference for eating meat and has an odd habit of humming or randomly singing when she's bored or nervous

Georgia's mother Guinevere was a beautiful wolf Erotopian with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes with lots of freckles across her face shoulders and arms, Guinevere was a loving mother and the only traits Georgia inherited from her mother was freckles and the white timber wolf she was based on on the rest came from her biological father which she has never met and doesn't know who he is

Note: if i need to change anything please let me know and i never been a part of this rp so won't know much about it, i hope that's alright
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 9/18/2022 at 10:10 AM.
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/16/2022 at 5:03 PM Post #5
Name: Alexander

Gender Identity: Male

Power ( For Starlians ): Alexander is able to generate, shape, and manipulatefire he can use this ability to burn or melt things and he can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will and Alexander can she bursts of Fire uh at forms of attacks and has a strong immunity to Ice based powers but is weak against water-based powers and has a rough on this like for cold temperatures sometimes he also can accidentally burn himself or others or worse

Appearance: Alexander is an adult male Starlian with short messy jet black coloured hair that sometimes looks messy or unkempt as he's not bothered by his physical appearance (still cares about hygiene) and dark brown coloured eyes, Alexander is of mixed race decent having a darker skin complexion he has a muscular figure from years of long training and physical exercise his figure makes him look rather muscular but he's not bodybuilder fit (aka he has a six pack but isn't arnold schwarzenegger in Conan The Barbarian fit. Alexander has gained several scars over his lifetime including a scar over his left eyebrow and a large one down his back along his spine and another on his right shoulder and several going up his arms, most of his scars are feom fights and has a another across his throat which almost cost his life

Personality: Alexander is a hardcore soldier meaning he's extremely Brave and confident individual with a mature mindset and can be strict apon himself and anyone he's in charge of he's also extremely loyal and overly protective but unfortunately he has a short fuse and being raised and trained to become a soldier for as long as he not experienced in romance or having fun but deep down Alexander gas a kind and friendly side that's hidden in a though exterior and hes selfless to a fault

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual Demiromantic

Love interest:Open

Backstory: Alexander is the son his father of a high ranked General called Kage and his mother a female soldier called Roxie and from the age of six years old was trained to become the perfect super soldier receiving harsh training both physical and mental and due to this Alexander was never given the chance to have a normal childhood making friends, playing games and just having fun. When Alexander was ten years old his mother was killed and this changed his life and he received more harsh and strict training untill he reached his twenty first birthday. Over the years Alexander has had many fights and battles where he lost commands and gained his scars and has little faith in world peace and love as he's seen the worst of humanity

Other:

Alexander mother Roxanne or roxie for short was a skilled soldier and fighter of African American dicent and dispite being a skilled soldier she was a good mother who was the only person who gave Alexander normal affection expected of a mother while his father Kage a man who was half culcasian and half jappanse was a strict man who only cared about having the perfect super soldier

Alexander has a lot of respect for his father but safe to say they're not really close not having a proper healthy father son relationship and Alexander greatly misses his mother but will never admit it as he was raised to believe it was a sign of weakness

Alexander name means defender of man

Credit: image credit is from an app called lost island and doesn't belong to me i also kept the link for the reference of his scars as the scar inages belong to Armoredwings from Deviantart

Note: I hope you don't mind me giving him an upper class rank I thought it would make sense due to the impressive skills and if his father is a general it would make more sense if you was more higher ranked in class
Edited By Dominick on 9/18/2022 at 10:17 AM.
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 9/16/2022 at 5:05 PM Post #6
Also i think ot be best for only one of each animal to be in the rp as you have twenty wolves wouldn't be fun if eveyone is the same and im sure you like to limit how many kitsune as there are XD

I hope not coming off as rude I just had a bad experience where we done a group of me and everyone pick to Be a wolf and this led to massive argument as people have such similar characters people accused others of stealing their characters it got awkward fast

Also might be fun to have more interesting animals like red kites,jaguars, dolphins , tigers, snakes and Spiders and more animals
Edited By Dominick on 9/17/2022 at 6:25 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 9/16/2022 at 6:32 PM Post #7
( Athena and him could be a very interesting duo, i feel like there would be a bunch of hillarious interactions possible with those two)

Name: Ayven Lormest

Gender Identity: male

Power : visual trade : he can see through the eyes of any living being simply by focusing on it, of course he have to know that this creature exist he cant focus on just just a speacie or somthing vague. In the case of another Starlian or an Erotopian he can also share his own vew or short visual memories (it's like sending a picture through the other's eyes), tho letters and colors are highly distorded.

Appearance:
*i do not own this picuter, all credit to the autor

Personality: Very outgoing, he dosnt realy have a filter witch does get him in trouble sometime. He is unfortunately a bit dense when it come to subtext so the best way to make him understand somthing is to be straightforward. While he coudnt exactly be considerated as a professional in anything, he does street parkour for fun and is rather good at it. It dosnt mean he dosnt miss his jump every once in a while, tho he is proud of his 'battle scars' and isnt shy about talking about them if he get asked.

Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: bi

Backstory: There isnt much to say, he is the type of guy who had everything handed to him growing up, to the point where he was missing any and all chalenge in his life. Eventualy, he grew bored of this but it was only after he jump out of a window to avoid his daily tutor's math class that he truely discover what he had been missing. Nowday, he spend most of his free time doing parkour for fun, he did try his hand at a few other high risk activities but so far, this is still his favorite.

Other:
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/16/2022 at 6:51 PM Post #8
@XxGeorgiaxX
Your accepted! My only note is that they dont nessesarily have forms. In Yuri's case, she must 'Unlock' her kitsune form. Also please ping me when speaking. I would have missed this for days it it wasnt for Cian T^T

@Dominick
Your Accepted! (Same goes for the ping thing with XxGeorgiaxX)

@Cian
Your Accepted! And yeah i think so! Their personalities collide leading to some funny interactions!
Dominick
Level 34
Posted: 9/17/2022 at 6:25 AM Post #9
That's fine I seriously thought I actually pings you you also more importantly I hope I didn't upset you with my other post I made I just thought it would be a good idea lol :)
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/17/2022 at 6:53 AM Post #10
Nope! Its great feedback. Thank you! I'm actually considering adding it.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.