Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Active Roleplaying society
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 9/2/2022 at 4:37 PM Post #1
~Hello and welcome to the active role player and Roleplaying society~

Hello and Welcome this group has been created for people really enjoys Roleplaying to introduce themselves and interact with others qho enjoys rps and for anyone who looking a chanse to get to know people who enjoy rps please recommend to others so more people can make friends

Notice: if you have been pinged than either you're an active role player or we have rps in the past and i believe you could enjoy this.

Ping list: Cian, Katelynn4545, Scoutwolf, Fangie2, Dragonsrcool54, Lovador, Hawke, Ethernalflame, Marionettez[if you want to be added to the ping List or removed from the ping list please Dm either XxGeorgiaxX or Dominick]
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 9/28/2022 at 2:52 PM.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/2/2022 at 8:11 PM Post #2
Neat! Hello, everyone! Im Dragon. How are you all? What kinds of RPs do you like? Besides horror, Im fine with anything! Tell me about yourselves! :D
Ladyinred
Level 29
Threads: 14
Posted: 9/3/2022 at 10:01 AM Post #3
this is super cool! I love rp games
Never done one like this tho...
:D
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 9/3/2022 at 2:14 PM Post #4
Hello. I'm Lovador and you can call me Lova if it's easier. I am active rper but not as much as I am use to. But I can rp. What kind of rp do you want to do? Send me a pm if you are interested.
Fangie2
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/4/2022 at 4:28 PM Post #5
Hi, I'm Fangie2 but you can call me Fangie, i'm an active roleplayer and i'm always up for any type of roleplay. I enjoy horror, romance, and fantasy so pm me if you want to rp with me. ^^
Voidesca
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/6/2022 at 2:57 PM Post #6
_____Form___________________

Heres a simple outline to fill out with your preferences.

Literacy// This bit is a fairly important one, in most cases, anyways. Ive organized it into the general levels for you, based on my opinion.

Illiterate - 1-3 sentences, not very good spelling/grammar, flat/boring plots. (I doubt any of you are this, anyway. ouo)
Basic - 1-2 paragraphs, decent spelling/grammar, somewhat interesting, albeit typical, plots.
Semi-Literate - 3-5 paragraphs, very few to no spelling/grammar mistakes, engaging and fun plots.
Literate - 6+ paragraphs, immaculate spelling/grammar, complex, interesting and occasionally confusing plots.

NOTE: This does not have to apply to everyone, this is just from my view. If youd prefer to elaborate on your own specific style, feel free to go right ahead.

Length and Style// Provide how much you like to write in an average reply. Some people are picky and only like longer or shorter replies. Also, include the style you like to roleplay, whether its paragraphs, or more script-style, or anything else.

Interests/Genre// Tell us what sort of roleplays you like to do!

Basics:

Quad / Anthro / Human

Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Mystery
School
Adventure
Tragedy
Horror
Original
Fandoms

Maturity and Romamce// Please give a good idea of what maturity level youre at. I know theres plenty of people out there who enjoy a little gore and/or passionate romance, Im one of them. But some are a little less than comfortable with these aspects, and we dont want anyone getting scarred.

Also, include the sort of romance youd like for your characters. (As in Male x Male, Male x Female, Female x Female, or...anything else? 8D)

Contact// Based on the types of roleplaying, you might have different preferences for the location of your roleplays. Sylestia has already provided an excellent mailing system though some might prefer more private e-mail or IM. Just let us know~

Blank Form

Literacy//
Length and Style//
Interests/Genre//
Maturity and Romamce//
Contact/
Edited By Voidesca on 9/6/2022 at 11:56 PM.
Ethernalflame
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/13/2022 at 3:10 PM Post #7
Hi Everyone! Im Ethernal, or you can call me Ether! Using the form from above! ^^

Literacy// Basic/ Illiterate
Length and Style// I try to match my style to who im rping with! ^^
Interests/Genre// I love those lovey Dovey rps! I also am in quite a few fandoms

Mha ( Finished, volume 11 in manga )
Umbrella Academy (Finished)
South park ( In mid season 17 )
Demon slayer ( Finished )
Death note ( Finished )
Blue exorcist ( Finished )
AoT ( Finished )
HxH ( Finished )
Warrior Cats ( On book 5 Of the first group of books)
WoF (Only have accsess to the 1st book)

Maturity and Romance// Im perfectly fine with anything, but try to keep it more based on the romance, and not just 'that'
Contact// I prefer the forems, but im open to Pm or discord rps. Im always open to try new things!
Edited By Ethernalflame on 9/16/2022 at 2:36 PM.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 43
Posted: 9/14/2022 at 7:20 PM Post #8
Hello everyone! Im Raidenei, but you can call me Insertnamehere34, Ganyu, or Ei if you prefer.

Literacy// Grammar and spelling is not an issue for me, Im usually not the one making plots though. Also, the length of my replies depends on how much I am given to work with from the other person.
Length and Style//Would much rather prefer long replies. If you give me a long reply expect a long reply back lol
Interests/Genre// Human, Much into original stuff as Im not in the fandoms that it seems other people want to roleplay about(ever really). I most like Fantasy, sci-fi, and adventure (especially ones that include all three)
Maturity and Romamce// Im not very comfortable with super mature romance. Things like kissing and that is fine, but anything more and it makes me super uncomfortable. I usually play female characters and FxF and MxF doesnt bother me at all
Contact/ I would rather it be in a forum than being in a private message as I usually have a big conversation with my friend and dont accidentally want to mix up the two (trust me, it's happened)
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 9:03 AM Post #9
Group rp if anyone is interested please don't all of you make wolves as only two wolf spaces left
Voidesca
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 9:12 AM Post #10
I'm a bit rusty on being a regular rper but what do you mean by wolves and wolf spaces? I have no recollection of ever hearing that term or phrase but at the same time I've been out of the ''scene'' for a little over six or seven years. I'd love to get back into it but at the same time that whole sentence makes me wonder if I've been out too long and does this then mean I am too old for this now? I don't know.

Edit: Facepalm, nevermind I'm just being a morning zombie who needs more coffee apparently. I didn't for morning fog reasons I guess remember you click on the link to find answer to a question. Oh my goodness, I'll go back to check it out.
Edited By Voidesca on 9/18/2022 at 9:17 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.