Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Old user coming back- i have some questi...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dracciie
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/17/2022 at 7:06 PM Post #1
So.. hello! It's been a very very long time since I've used this site. Honestly I've forgotten most of the mechanics (I know there's a battle function, and you can breed your pets- basic stuff) but. Man. I don't even know where to start. (Part of me kind of wants to start fresh but it would sacrifice the old items that are no longer obtaintable to me, so rip)
Some questions:
Is there any way at all to restart the quest log? Or really just anything? The ToS says multi-accounting isn't permitted so even if I wanted to I don't think I'd be able to simply make a new account and abandon/delete this one.
Have their been any major site changes in the past.. 3 years or so?
That's all I can really think of right now. Thank you if you took the time to read this :') just very lost right now!
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Threads: 88
Posted: 5/17/2022 at 8:15 PM Post #2
As of now there isn't any way to restart your quest log. If you'd like to reread all that has gone on then you can read through the Sylestia Walk through - be warned that there are spoilers if you click!
If you truly want to start fresh then I'd suggest you PM Krinadon. He will be able to offer guidance on the creation of a new account for a fresh start.
There has been a ton of changes, even just in the past few months. The nurturing grounds has been updated which makes nurturing pets much easier. The wardrobe has new item categories so you can make an even cooler avatar. A new type of pet costume was introduced, called companions. You can see one here on my Penne :)
One of the biggest changes has been in the Lost Grove - there is a ton of new content, themed pets, and quests to enjoy. Some sylesti have been revamped as well, the most recent completed being the nytekrie and faelora currently in progress.

If you have any questions you'll receive some very fast answers over in the Q&A forum.
Welcome back!
Dracciie
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/18/2022 at 7:54 PM Post #3
@Oiseau
Thank you very much!! I'll be sure to check it all out, and Penne is very pretty :) (Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged!)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.