Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > SCP - Secure, Contain, Protect (Starpup)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 84, 85, 86 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 12:33 AM Post #21
the Plague Doctor looked at him, before replying, *why are you so interested? none of the Foundations doctors and scientists understand it, and yet, you grasp at straws in attempts to realize the gravity of the Pestilence.*

the slime nodded and kept eating.

the cow blinked and half nodded, which seemed to mean it partly understood, and could only respond in bodily gestures. no speech yet.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 12:38 AM Post #22
"Consider me curious. I've always wanted to be a doctor like you, I want to help people too, but I never had the chance. So, I'm making up for lost time by asking questions I never got to ask in my youth," Riven responds honestly.

Diana feeds the slime more. After she is finished feeding it she grabs one of the toys, "Want to play catch or something else?"

Raven's Wing looks at the cow in shock. She nips her shoulder to see if she was dreaming, she wasn't. This had never happened before. Shuttering Raven's Wing kicks at the wall.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 12:42 AM Post #23
the doctor stared. *then why focus on the Pestilence?*

it nodded.

the cow then backed up and mooed to get Ravens Wings attention before swinging her head. she wanted RW to get out of the way.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 12:46 AM Post #24
"Why should a doctor focus on cancer or any other disease that is difficult to cure or unknown," Riven asks.

Raven's Wing quickly moves back out of the way. If the cow really could help her get out then maybe the cow was useful. She also wanted to see what else the cow would understand.

Diana gently tosses the ball to the Tickle Monster, "Alright toss it back."
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 12:49 AM Post #25
the doctor stared.

the slime caught it and tossed it back. the balls covered in slime.

the cow mooed, snorted, stomped the ground, and charged before turning suddenly, slamming the wall with its side. the wall cracked, and the cow turnd and kicked it with both legs, breaking the wall down.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 12:56 AM Post #26
Riven's focus is broken for a moment when he hears the wall break. He couldn't suppress a shutter of fear a few minutes after, "Sorry we should continue. They study it I'm assuming because they are curious and want to help people. That begs the question, Doctor. Why did you start studying the Pestilence?"

The ball hits Diana in the face, thankfully not hard when she senses something wrong. Glancing at the door she looks at the Tickle Monster, "Did you sense that too?"

Raven's Wing without waiting jumps through the hole and races towards the exit of the building. It takes a while for her to build up speed since she hadn't sprinted in a while. When she passes the Plague Doctor's door, she shutters wondering what that was. She doesn't glance back to see if the cow was following, Hurry up will you? We only have one shot at this. Raven's Wing attacks whatever guards or researchers she sees not bothering with sticking around long enough to eat them. She would wait to do that until she came to the researcher that had hurt her. But for now her first priority was to escape.

(Should Dr. Buck have been one of the researchers that experimented with Raven's Wing?)
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 1:00 AM Post #27
(who?)

*...* he didnt respond (because hes never been asked that cannonically and idk the answer. he also sometimes kills people who asks stuff like that.)

the slime rose, nodding.

the cow rushed after, keeping pace and kicking guards away. it was right behind her, only slowing to kick someone away.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 1:05 AM Post #28
(She's a researcher for the SCP foundation. I don't know much about her but I think she is cannon.)

Riven notices that the Plague Doctor doesn't answer, "I'm sorry Doctor that was intensive of me. Why don't you choose the topic?"
(Would he really kill Riven though since Riven is curious about the Pestilence?)

"Okay. Guards what are the lockdown procedures here," Diana shouts.

Raven's Wing begins to build up speed accelerating to 35 mph. She looks for the door not letting anything stop her. When she encounters the same sound, gunfire, that led to her capture she turns in the other direction and runs full speed in that way searching for a way out.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 1:13 AM Post #29
(i guess so.)

*why are you asking me questions, then?* (and yes, yes he would. hes done it before.)

the guard opened the door. *we let 999 out. the little guy helps people from harm, so we let it loose to prevent casualties.* the slime rushed out and sped off.

the cow raced after, nowhere near as fast but never slowing. when RW turned, the cow did the same, kicking and ramming anyone in the way.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/1/2022 at 1:18 AM Post #30
"I guess you could say I'm curious. I've never gotten many answers but then again I suppose I never ask the right questions to the right person," Riven answers. (Well that's unfortunate).

"Be careful," Diana whispers quietly as she hears the commotion, "Geez that SCP sounds angry."

Raven's Wing keeps running unafraid of anything in her way. She wanted to find the exit and find it fast so she could get back to her home.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 84, 85, 86
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.