Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Spring Festival - Pet Trait Design
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 2/24/2022 at 9:30 PM Post #41
Aerdini
Name: Bee Eater
Slot: G3

Aurelon
Name: Shoebill Beak
Slot: M3

Draeyl
Name: Siamese
Slot: G3

Kelpari
Name: Blue Tang
Slot: G1

Luffox
Name: Fawn
Slot: G1

Nephini
Name: Luna Month

Slot: G2
Edited By Limor on 2/24/2022 at 9:43 PM.
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 2/26/2022 at 3:01 PM Post #42

I made a full set for the Faes that are connected thematically, if not exactly all the same concept. Excited about the Fae revamp!

I don't know what the slots will be, but the traits in correspondence to the current slots are:

M1: Ferns
M2: Spanish Moss
M3: Tree Moss

Geode Orb for Ferrikki
I guess this would be a G3? Or part of an M1. If it was a gene, the outside rock part could go, and just have the crystals inside.

Might as well also resubmit my Nephini Fairy Dragon traits:

Edited By Anemochory on 3/14/2022 at 4:10 PM.
Vampory
Level 75
The Carver
Threads: 47
Posted: 2/26/2022 at 6:19 PM Post #43

M1: Chimera Tail
WoermOnAString
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 28
Posted: 3/5/2022 at 7:45 PM Post #44
Hey man, I was trying to DM you since I had another separate Kelpari trait idea but every time I go to compose a DM, Google Chrome crashes on my phone and I don't have access to a computer that's not a school computer. What should I do?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/5/2022 at 11:31 PM Post #45
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=101813&page=5#44
Author: WoermOnAString
Time Posted: 3/5/2022 at 7:45 PM
Hey man, I was trying to DM you since I had another separate Kelpari trait idea but every time I go to compose a DM, Google Chrome crashes on my phone and I don't have access to a computer that's not a school computer. What should I do?

If you are unable to utilize the PM system, you can try emailing us at support@sylestia.com.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/6/2022 at 1:12 PM Post #46
I just wanted to check real quick while I can connect with Sylestia (not sure what's up with that). Was Bulbori being the only non-seasonal Sylesti left off of the list intentional or an accident? :S
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 1:05 AM Post #47
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=101813&page=5#46
Author: Varyntha
Time Posted: 3/6/2022 at 1:12 PM
I just wanted to check real quick while I can connect with Sylestia (not sure what's up with that). Was Bulbori being the only non-seasonal Sylesti left off of the list intentional or an accident? :S

Intentional. We are nearing the point where their Revamp isn't too much further away so we probably aren't going to invest much into new Traits for them on their old artwork.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 1:33 AM Post #48
Ah, okay. Thanks for answering! ^_^
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/7/2022 at 11:23 AM Post #49
Here are my entries for the Spring Pet Trait Design Contest:

Aeridini
Galactic Swirl

Aurleon
Aqua Avian

Draeyl
Thunder Lizard

Faelora
Fairy Familiars

Ferrikki
Flame Conqueror

Kelpari
Cosmic Runes, Cosmic Mantel, Cosmic Fins

Luffox
Blooming Lotus

Lunemara
Solar Wings

Lupora
Guardian Markings

Morkko
Ephemeral Familiars

Nephini
Floating Lotus

Ny'vene
Nebula Dust

Nytekrie
Cosmic Flame Markings

Puffadore
Fairy Horns

Qitari
Rainbow Aura

Sylvorpa
Storm Wings

Vulnyx
Lynx Point Siamese

Zolnixi
Lotus Bloom
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 3/11/2022 at 4:38 AM Post #50
Aeridini- Painted Eggs

An Easter/Painted Egg Gene that uses colors from 4 slots for a colorful playful design of zigzags, straight lines, oval spots, and gentle but not subtle waves that doesn't have to necessarily be for just painted eggs designs (such as with a few blues and a grey or brown, it could make a cute river with stones sticking out ^_^ ) and whimsical playful egg-shaped limbs that, with maybe less than dramatic shading, could be not only used for fully round things like eggs, but also things like leaves, petals, and flippers. And now that the idea has come into my head, I think we not only need painted egg Aeridini (and all species), but also adorable Pleisiosaur Aeridini running around Sylestia. ^D^ <3 I'm not sure which all slots the colors should pull from, though the spots could be good with EC, but they shouldn't be from slots that would wash them out like body or belly maybe...

Draeyl- Rosevines: wings, body wrap

Nice curly vines with roses on them. ^u^

Faelora- Dancing Bows: Back Bow wings/back, Neck Bow flower Mutation, body wrap

Like other species have. ^w^ It can have a color fade between two color slots like other species have too. :) The back bow should be much fuller, I just couldn't seem to make it happen... :<

Ferrikki- Cloudy: Cloud Cover body Gene, Cirrus Wisps feathers Gene, Sun orb Gene, Cloud tail Mutation, Cirrus feather Mutation, Nimbus aspect
I am including this Generator image as a reference so you can see better what I've done here...

I've only colored in the key pertinent colors and left the rest white.

This first image is without the Nimbus aspect for better visibility and differentiation.
The body Gene is supposed to be a thick cover of nimbus clouds all over the body, pulling and smudging C1 (sky blue) and C2 (dark blue) into its cloud shapes and tinting with C3 (pale grey-blue) for dynamic clouds. The Gene color is the turquoisey color and a little touch of EC lining the tops of the clouds really makes it pop and allows for all sorts of cloud situations like sunrise, sunset, full day, full night, stormy... AC1 could probably be used instead of EC okay if you wanted. The Cloud tail Mutation is a big fluffy cumulonimbus cloud. ^w^ It is shown with the Cloud Cover Gene. Without the Gene, it should mostly just have regular shading, perhaps with a bit of C2 bottom shading to make it more dynamic, but we don't want it too full of colors so it wouldn't wash out other body Genes... A Sun orb Gene for partly cloudy days. ^w^ Though, there should probably be a Moon orb Gene for those partly cloudy night situations. ^D^ The Cirrus feather Mutation makes the Ferrikkis' feathers into wispy swooshy cirrus clouds that are transparent in some places and somewhat opaque in some places. I tried to simulate this with the oil brush, but I'm not sure how effective it was communicated. It is shown with the Cirrus feather Gene. Without it, the wisps should have the base feather pattern so that pattern is still available since there is no Trait for it. The Cirrus feather Gene is wispy swooshes with curls at one end, like stylized cirrus clouds. ^_^

The Nimbus aspect Mutation shown with the rest of the set. The Mutation color is the turquoisey color with the same top and bottom colors as the Cloud Cover body Gene for cohesiveness but a little variety.

Kelpari- Stained Glass: fins Mutation, fins Gene, body Gene

Stained Glass fins Mutation with Gene and body Gene. I didn't color in the body Gene because I didn't want it to get mixed in with the fins but it has similar color locations. I'm not sure which all slots it needs to pull colors from, but the lines I have black should pull from a separate slot than all of the other colors.

Luffox- Branching: Wood Grain Gene, Branching body Mutation, Branching wings

I left the wings lines only so you could see behind them, they would be solid for the actual Trait.

Lunemara- Djinni Smoke: Wings Mutation, Antennae Mutation

Djinni Smoke Mutations for wings and antennae. ^_^ The little sparkle balls (goldish in my drawing) should be the same color as the head floaty ball. I thought it may look good for the swirls to draw from C1 (purple here).

Vulnyx- Spring Growth: Mutation

Sprouts growing up from the Vulnyx's back. Shown in color to show the other slots its colors pull from. The Mutation color is the light yellow color.

(Edit 1: added Aeridini)
(Edit 2: added Kelpari and Lunemara)
Edited By Varyntha on 3/13/2022 at 11:54 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.