Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Pet Pics
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Onyum
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 15
Posted: 2/1/2022 at 5:33 PM Post #1
Share your real life fur babies! Or scale babies, I don't discriminate.

I'll start:

His name is Chad, Chaddilac, or Sweet Boy, and he'll be 14 in a week; he's my sweet, grumpy old man gremlin with an attitude. He loves food, hikes, cuddles, and trying to eat the sand on beaches.
Edited By Portiabentley on 2/1/2022 at 5:34 PM.
Stardust610
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 4/12/2022 at 1:50 AM Post #2
OMG!!! Chad's SOOO CUTE!!! eeek!

These are my babies:

Hank (or just Hanky, Hankosaurus, Prince Hanklepup, Hanko, Hanky-******y, Hank-you-name-it!) is on the left, and ollie (ollie wollie wo wo, Ollivier, Olliver, olive, oreo, big o, my bAby, and a whole lotta other names)

We first fostered, then adopted after 2 or 3 week. SOOO CUTEEE!!! They LOVE lying in the sun, and trying on they different clothes... Hank has anxiety and bites blankets, and Ollie LOVELOVELOVES licking hands, faces, toes, you name it!

PS: i couldn't find any GOOD ones with them by themselves, they're not like-brothers, they ARE brothers =D
Amastoneonal
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 16
Posted: 6/30/2022 at 6:51 PM Post #3
ooh! Hank and ollie is sooooo cute! Same with chad. :)
Here's mine:

her name is Gucci ( my aunt named her ) She was given to me when she was just 2 months old. She loves biting slippers and playing with me. She does a couple of tricks like sit, jump, and lay down on command.
She is sometimes grumpy but is really overprotective at times but we all love her. So basically she is very playful and even if she is already 2 and-a-half years old, she acts like she's a 3 month old puppy. =D
Edited By Amastoneonal on 6/30/2022 at 6:52 PM.
Snowymist
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/1/2022 at 11:47 AM Post #4
Gucci is a real candy! I am a SUPA DOG LOVA but unfortunately have none. Buuuuut ive had a hamster. We got her from the adoption place and she died after we got her for 8 months. We are suspecting she has an illness we never knew about, but who knows. Her name was Oreo. She is and will be my wallpaper forever ToT
Rocketshipdown
Level 69
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/31/2022 at 11:22 AM Post #5
I got snails :) Nerite snails. This was taken the day of introducing them. Sorry for the image quality, taking aquarium photos is a particular art.

The small, yellow and black stripey one is the most mischievous, he's already snuck into the filter and towards the edge of the tank.

The larger one he is riding on the shell of is the most dedicated, having cleaned the most of the tank's algae.

The last one is the shyest it seems, he often hides in the anubias.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.