Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Suggestion Box > Exceptional Amnesia Philter... Please......
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 1/15/2022 at 11:03 AM Post #1
I have begged for this repeatedly but I don't care, I'm having a meltdown in the face of a problem that has no solution within my grasp, so here it is again.

I currently have 139 pets with a dumb name of Pri or Prisma which were named STRICTLY so I didn't forget to apply a philter to the 1 out of 15+ eggs with decent stat rolls.

If it didn't make it to max? I DON'T KNOW IN THE BREEDING GENERATOR WHERE IT COUNTS BECAUSE I NEED A PHILTER OF AMNESIA TO RENAME IT WITH THE PROPER STATS!!

If it reached max and I can use it as a project breeder? I HAVE TO BUY A PHILTER OF AMNESIA BEFORE I CAN NAME IT TO THE PROJECT DESIGN SO I CAN LOCATE IT IN THE BREEDING GENERATOR ON A LIST OF 300+ PETS!!

And guess what? There AREN'T 139 philters of amnesia on the broker, and there probably never will be!! So I'm screwed 139 times over and will continue to see that number grow and grow with every generation of stats pets that I breed, because otherwise I have no way to remember to apply the stupid philter! >___<

Help... Me.... Please!!!!!! I need an infinite way to rename these pets..!!

Edited By Xavion on 1/15/2022 at 11:15 AM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 1/15/2022 at 11:48 AM Post #2
This would be great, but I at least got ya for now.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 1/15/2022 at 9:31 PM Post #3
I would love this, Currently don't name eggs because I need my scales for null philters and I need to be able to name pets properly for my projects.

I would also love the option of being able to apply a prisma on an egg as soon as I create the egg. Screwed up applying prismas on a couple of max stat projects. Now I have to breed two more eggs and wait for the bloody things to hatch and hope I don't mess up again. Since the stats are set when the egg is created, I would think this would be an easy thing to implement.
Jupiterr
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 61
Posted: 1/16/2022 at 8:52 AM Post #4
I support this, I have so many project pets that I want to rename to make it easier when breeding but I don't want to spend all my gold and scales on trying to purchase so many amnesia philters.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 2/11/2022 at 6:16 AM Post #5
Philters of Amnesia help to keep the Scale economy somewhat stable - although it has steadily been growing over the years despite. A massive Scale Shop overhaul is planned in the somewhat near future. We can look at things then like what you are suggesting, as there will be a lot more demand for spending Scales on the new shinies in the shop.

We also will be adding a way to both set a nickname for Pets that only the owner can see as well as allow Pets to have a bio, where Players can write notes. This will come whenever Pet Profile pages are revamped.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.