Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Typh's Birthday Bash, & 9th Anni...
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
GhostPirate
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 62
Posted: 1/5/2022 at 6:26 AM Post #91
hello :D

in 2022, I'm planning to be more productive instead of gaming so much. motivation and time management was a problem for me last year, so this year I'm hoping i can get my life under control! i will also, as always, be on the search for more themed lighs (I'm hoping i can collect the last few i lack for one of every theme)!

happy new year, birthday, and anniversary Typh :D
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 1/5/2022 at 1:35 PM Post #92
Hi, Midna ^^

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6345164

DnD is awesome! I really hope you have more time for it - I've been looking for campaigns recently, but I think I'm too busy to even try. :(
As for my plans, uhhh...I have work, and college. Those two are not fun combined. I think I just want to get through them all, and make it through 2022. I've also been writing a book, and I'm hoping that I can finally publish it this year.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 1/5/2022 at 1:36 PM Post #93
I love youuuu <3
Thank you, Ghost :D
Adding you to the raffle.
Littlemidna
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 6
Posted: 1/5/2022 at 2:07 PM Post #94
Thank you :3
Ooooh! I hope you're able to get that published! That would be awesome. Also good luck balancing work and school, that's always tough and be sure to make time for self care. It's important <3
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 1/8/2022 at 12:18 AM Post #95
Noodles for a noodle to noodle to
The vibe for this playlist is Yearning. Listen to the songs in order! 1-5 are 'together.' 6 is a general feel :p

Dearly Beloved: This song sounds like the meaning of the word hiraeth. Great word, that one. It means a longing for a home that doesnt exist anymore, or perhaps that never was. You feel warm and fuzzy when you listen, but also cant help but notice the sadness in the wavering notes of the violin. Maybe instead of a home youre longing for, its a past self?

Melancholia: This song plays like a lullaby - a little sad, but peaceful and homely all the same. It is a loop, representing no end to difficult feelings and changes. Life doesnt always get easier, but we grow around it like the hardiest of trees. The water of life boils us like the noodles we are. I like violins. Its the song that plays as you stroll through a twilit grove, pondering the mystery of the setting sun.

Noctis: The name means night in latin - but the gentle melody suggests the tone of an early dawn. Particularly a dawn with few clouds, after a rainy night. You can still smell the rain in the soil - that scent is called petrichor. The music swells with the rising of the sun. You can see!

Face my Fears: This is an instrumental of a song by the same title. Its also very good. We live our lives with all these shoulds and wants. Why dont we face them and make them done?

KH Overture: It provides a triumphant coming-of-the-day feeling that echoes and refutes the nostalgia of the first song on this list. If you listen closely, you can hear notes of Dearly Beloved in its layers. Youve climbed your mountain, now watch the sun part the shadows of the valley.

The Path Home: The lyrics to this song, to my interpretation, describe how fate will always bring you home if you continue onwards, even through hardship, as long as you stay true to yourself. (that was a long sentence.) If you dont know who you are, this is a good song to listen to as youre on your way.
Mizdee
Level 74
Ice Carver
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/8/2022 at 5:15 AM Post #96
What do I want from 2022?
I want to get together with my family more,
I want to nag my hubby into finishing the porch so I can veg out outdoors when it's nice
I want to dance more.
I want to stop getting angry about things I can't change.
I want to make people smile & laugh more.
I want to show people that more money doesn't mean more happiness.
I want to stop saying things wrong. Or at least say wrong things less often.
Guess that's about it?
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 1/8/2022 at 6:24 AM Post #97
Max Stat Bulbori Board Team Raffle
I would like to claim my free tickets and buy 3 more, please.

Pick A Number
I would like number 12, if it's still available. If not, then number 103.

Melodies in the Snow
I'm not sure if I did this right, but hopefully, I did. ^^;
Love and strength are what I think about when I hear this song. The beat is soothing but also, has a rush to it. I think you will like this song because it will remind you of those you love. It will remind you of what they went through and how you will always be there for them.

Dancing is what I think about when I hear this song. It's a bop and should get your tail moving. Nothing too deep. Has a nice tempo and can get you out of your seat.

I heard this song when I was studying in a Panera Bread. It got stuck in my head and I had to look it up! I think when you listen to this song, it will remind you of a simpler time. It has a nice beat and is a nice song to come back to every now and then.

This song will brighten your day, it helps me every time. It will make you feel, well it's different for everyone. You'll just have to give it shot!

This song is upbeat and catchy. My mom introduced me to this person's music. It's not her favorite song by him but, I think everyone agrees that this is a bop? I think it will make you feel too cool for school lol.

This song reminds me of my family and friends. I think it will make you feel like you are right at home , or it may give you anxiety. Depends on the person.

Rest and Resolutions
In 2022, I plan on bettering myself. I want to strive to be more productive with my time. I tend to get distracted and that isn't a good thing. I need to focus on overcoming my fears of failing so I can succeed in accomplishing my goals.
Queenimperial
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 25
Posted: 1/8/2022 at 11:27 PM Post #98
Working on an entry

May I use my three free tickets and purchase ten more tickets?

Pick A Number
Claiming number 94

Rest and Resolutions
I've been holed up this year and the last, so I think it would be good for me to travel somewhere. I haven't decided where yet, but definately outside the state.

Also, I see a lot of skiing in my future; mostly me improving my technique and expand the diversity of the terrains I've skiied.

Thank you, Typh, for hosting this event, and I wish you a happy new year, birthday, and anniversary!
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 1/9/2022 at 8:55 PM Post #99
Sorry for the late responses! DX

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6699164

Will send a CoD for 3 extra tickets, and enter you into everything else accordingly. ^^
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 1/9/2022 at 8:59 PM Post #100
Thank you! <3

I'll send you the CoD for 7 more tickets, and add you to the board team raffle :D

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6699149
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.