Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Typh's Birthday Bash, & 9th Anni...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 12/29/2021 at 10:08 PM Post #1
As it happens, my birthday and my anniversary of joining this amazing game happen to near coincide - so I figured, why not make a giant celebration of the two for 2022 (so many 2's!), and see what happens? :D
And that's exactly what I'm doing! On this thread, I am going to be hosting several different games and contests that will span from the beginning of January to around the middle of February, respectively hitting both my birthday and my 9th anniversary on Sylestia in the process (And, as my friend pointed out - apparently I've been playing this game for around half of my entire lifespan. Yeah, I think that's worth celebrating xD)!
I will be giving out prizes worth millions of gold, so this is something you won't want to miss out on!

And for anyone curious, the two dates that this entire bash is centered upon are:
-January 26th, my date of borth. (I'm going to be 19! Life goes by so fast, oh my gosh guys DX)
-February 9th, my 9th Anniversary of playing a game that has honestly shaped my entire life (seriously, I've been apparently playing it for already half).

I do want to lay down some ground rules, first, though:
1. Please follow the instructions under the event you are trying to join. If you are found breaking these instructions, you will be forfeit to any of the festivities. Please do not make me do that to you. D:
2. Ping me with your post. I cannot guarantee that I will see it otherwise.
3. This is all in good fun. Please do not argue in this thread, or I will be forced to resort to kicking you out of the entire event.
4. I love you all <3

Directory:
-6vis Bulbori Design Contest
-Max Stat Bulbori Board Team Raffle
-Pick A Number
-Short Story Contest!
-Melodies in the Snow
-To Name A Flower
-Rest and Resolutions
And more to come, possibly!~

Pinglist:
Limor, Tigress, Vanikmal, Hiraeth, Aelingalathynius, Squeak, Silverscale576, Given, Gravenflame, Reviren, Copeh, Catnesia, Incantamentum, Marionettez, Aphelion, Mizdee, Arcaneapathy, Shadowized, Fox

Edited By Typhlosion on 1/1/2022 at 2:24 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/29/2021 at 10:30 PM Post #2
6vis Bulbori Design Contest
Run Time: January 1st - February 15th
-You are allowed to design a Bulbori with any colors, but restricted traits are NOT open for this contest. Bulbories will be created via the generator, so res traits are not an option here.
-There will be up to three winners, who will win a 6vis finished product of their design (sold infertile), and a Stardust Lamb (A custom avatar held created in 2015, with less than 20 total copies in game).
-Designs must have a name. I will not take nameless designs at this point in time. You may submit up to two designs - if more than two are submitted per person, I will only take the first two as viable for the contest. You have been warned.
-My favorite colors are purple, black, and blue - but that does not necessarily mean I will automatically pick a design with those colors.
-Good luck! <3

Entry Tracker:
WildcatBlue
Incantamentum
Anemochory
Lake
Limor
Marionettz
Arcaneapathy
Toby
Dreamfyre
Aphelion
CthuwuKrak3n
Hiraeth

Edited By Typhlosion on 2/5/2022 at 1:57 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/29/2021 at 10:54 PM Post #3
Max Stat Bulbori Board Team Raffle
Run Time: January 1st - February 9th
The winner will take home 3 max stat bulbories, leveled to 30 (the ideal for a board team), and doused in a Philter of Unlearning (to keep them ideal for a board team). This team is very good for getting rid of enemies very quickly in Fest Zones, and is for that reason ideal in fighting for boards.
I will unfortunately not be providing armor for the three, mainly because the best armor for a level 30 board team is untradeable, and therefore it is better that you acquire this armor yourself. :(
-I will let you know what armor this is, though, if need-be (and where to get it).

Everyone will start out with three free tickets, and they may purchase more (for a maximum of ten) for 1kg apiece.
-Regarding the paid tickets; you will receive your tickets on the list upon acceptance of the CoD. I will not put your tickets on the list until the CoD is accepted. :P

The Bulbories, In Question:

Raffle Entries will be logged and recorded here.

..What's this? I'm getting some sort of news....it appears that we have a mystery prize, as well. One person, who does not win the Bulbories, but rather comes second, will win this very suspicious mystery prize. What is it, I wonder?
Edited By Typhlosion on 1/1/2022 at 2:40 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/29/2021 at 11:05 PM Post #4
Pick A Number
Run Time: January 1st - January 26th
I'm going to be honest - this one is for my stable space, more than anything. xD
Everyone will be allowed to pick one number, from 1-128, that hasn't already been picked. For whatever number they pick, a themed Sylesti awaits - you are guaranteed a themed with the number that you pick. There are some valuable, old themes available to be picked up - such as zone nephs, old themes, and plenty of fableds. It's a toss-up.

Numbers will be available to view here. As far as the actual numbers, they are first come first serve, but again - it is only one per person. I would like everyone to have a chance at something good :D

-If all numbers are not claimed by January 20th, I will allow those that have already picked one number to pick one more number. Only if they are not all claimed by January 20th, though.

I can't believe I have to add this, but I guess that I do. Anyone found cheating or attempting to cheat the random process (which does have an order, if you look at it hard enough), will be banned from this thread, and any of my future games or giveaways.
Edited By Typhlosion on 1/7/2022 at 11:12 AM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/30/2021 at 11:08 AM Post #5
Short Story Contest!
Run Time: January 1st - February 20th
For this contest, you will be creating a Naturekin character - and you will be writing a short story for the character that you decide to create. Naturekin are a species that I created for myself, so I would love to see how other people would interpret them. I would ask that you follow Sylestia's ToS when posting, though - so no graphic violence, gore, or sexual scenes. Thank you.

You will also be allowed to keep the character you make for this short story contest - I will not govern them negatively, like I know some helicopter people like to do with closed species. The character is yours. @-@

Art of the character is allowed in your post, but it will not count towards the judging. I will judge solely based on the story you write, to make it fair.

If you have any questions about Naturekin, feel free to pm and ask me! ^^

1st Place will receive 1,000 dias
2nd Place will receive 500 dias
3rd Place will receive 200 dias

Entry Tracker:
Mizdee
Hiraeth
Aphelion
Edited By Typhlosion on 2/5/2022 at 1:55 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/30/2021 at 11:16 AM Post #6
Melodies in the Snow
Run Time: January 1st - February 7th

This event is...a little bit different. See, I have this Sylesti who is having trouble figuring himself out - and he needs your help to do so.

This is the boi, and he is so confused that he does not even have a name. He really, really needs your help. D:
Because he's so unsure of himself, he's decided that he wants to start with music. To help him out, you can post a short playlist (3-6 songs), and describe why he should enjoy each song on the playlist. Whoever can help him figure himself out will win him (a 3vis Snow Diamond Nephini, which is a very popular Zone Neph Theme from 2019).

Entry Tracker:
Hiraeth
Malas120
Limor
Edited By Typhlosion on 1/22/2022 at 2:18 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/31/2021 at 12:21 AM Post #7
To Name A Flower
Run Time: January 26th - February 9th
Information will be added on January 26th.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/31/2021 at 11:37 PM Post #8
Rest and Resolutions
Run Time: January 1st - January 15th

All you have to do for this one is to tell me anything about your 2022 - what you're going to do to relax, what plans you have, what your resolutions are, etc.
Everyone who lets me know how they're going to be spending 2022 will be entered in a raffle for 1,000 diamonds. That's all you have to do! ^^

Raffle entries will be tracked here

Rest and Resolutions is now CLOSED.
Edited By Typhlosion on 1/22/2022 at 1:59 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/31/2021 at 11:37 PM Post #9
Reserved, in the case of an extra event.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 12/31/2021 at 11:37 PM Post #10
Reserved, in the case of an extra event.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.