Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > *(Open!)* Solstice Carnival Games
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hxnni
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 14
Posted: 12/19/2021 at 9:01 PM Post #71
Today's Riddle: White bird, featherless. Flying out of paradise. Flying over sea and land. Dying in my hand. What is it?
Hxnni
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/21/2021 at 10:19 AM Post #72
Apologies for not posting the riddle yesterday! Ill just post both today
Day 6 Riddle: I'm everywhere and a part of everyone. I am at the end of space and time and existence itself. What am I?
Day 7 Riddle: You're in a dark room with a candle, a wood stove, and a gas lamp. You only have one match, so what do you light first?
Tomorrow at 6 pm Sylestia time is the final time to submit riddle answer entries! Todays riddles are the last of them, so tomorrow we start on a new week of games.
Edited By Honeybunnyy on 12/21/2021 at 10:21 AM.
Hxnni
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/22/2021 at 12:08 PM Post #73
This week, in celebration of the Holidays, you will be tasked with writing a Letter to Santa. In your letter, you need to include a wishlist (doesnt need to be real or even in-game), some positive things you did this year (can be real (from real life), in-game, or made up), and some negative things that happened to you (again, can be from real life, in-game, or made up). Besides this, you need to begin the letter with Dear Santa, and end with With much appreciation, (your player name). You also need to include the following five words/set of words in your letter: blizzard, rabbit, snow angel, reindeer, aurora borealis (or you can say Northern Lights). Please either bold, or color these words in your letters. You can post these letters in the forum, just make sure to ping me! There isnt really a word limit, but try to keep your letters at around 500 words for a maximum. Anyone that submits a letter by the end of the week will receive any one pet of your choice from my Carnival Prizes Stable (Only the first two tabs), an offspring from any one pair of your choice from any of my stables or barns (Just make sure to check that they arent related!), or various items from this Winter Festival. (Just a choice of one of these three options)
Here are links to the prize barns (I will gradually add more new pets to the barns over this week)
https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=170405&tab=1
https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=170405&tab=2

To those of you who participated in the riddles- Everyone who participated seems to have made to to day seven, unfortunately for me so you will all get to choose two pets from my prize stable, recieve 10,000 gold, and some random items from this festival (could be frost essences, brewing agents, or avi items). ^-^
Edited By Honeybunnyy on 12/22/2021 at 12:08 PM.
Jfoster2004
Level 65
Lucky Fox
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/22/2021 at 1:27 PM Post #74
could you add me to the list. :)
Hxnni
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/29/2021 at 4:52 PM Post #75
January 1st is all about celebrating a new year- A new year, and a fresh start. For this weeks event, there are no prizes, but this is a place to share your plans and goals for this year, both in real life, and in-game. This week is also a prize drive, mainly because Im running out of things to give you guys Anyways, you can donate any themed, max stat, or 6vis/carried pets that you dont need or have room for anymore, wardrobe items you dont need/want, gold, diamonds, and festival items. (Im accepting everything! I need more barns/stables for my carnival prize pets, and more currency to purchase more prize items ^-^) Anyone who donates can choose a pet from my carnival prizes stable!
P.S. Im also buying any regular fressences for 10-15k each for my fundle goal and check out my other forum post as well!
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=101301
Edited By Honeybunnyy on 12/29/2021 at 4:52 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.