Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2021 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Roses1
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/30/2021 at 10:09 PM Post #21

The Nightshade Fae, a gardener like no other.
Fae can be born from nature, and in some cases flowers. These fairies make the best floral caretakers, especially when caring for a plant relative. However not everyone knows what birthed the individual at the time, as sometimes there is no one to witness such an event. The nightshade was one such fairy and unlike many of her brethren The Nightshade Fae can be tricky. No one knows which flower birthed her, and what caused her to become a recluse. Most know her for growing the deadly nightshade. Many however, forget that nightshade also produces tomatoes and peppers. However, few people visit her garden and few come with knowledge to distinguish between plants. Due to such scarcity of information rumors spiral about the fairy that was birthed from a deadly nightshade.
Edited By Roses1 on 10/30/2021 at 10:12 PM.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 10/31/2021 at 2:47 AM Post #22

The Huntress is summoned from the dead every year on the 31st October to exact her revenge on those who wronged her while she was alive.
Bassarid
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 24
Posted: 10/31/2021 at 6:22 AM Post #23
The Moose Lord

This fabled entity of cosmic balance ceaselessly stalks Sylestia, creating tricks and treats, wonders, and monsters even the strongest pla heroes struggle to defeat. Never sleeps.
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 10/31/2021 at 10:38 AM Post #24

Moonlight shifts over the graveyard, a silvery cast illuminates her wings as the skulls dance across her outfit
A ghostly smile and a greeting as she pets her cat an errie wind blows, casting her hair aside in the crisp autumn air. Trick or treat she can be heard saying with a kind smile.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 10/31/2021 at 7:52 PM Post #25

Back story:
A mythical creature that usually stays amongst the clouds comes down on Halloween to participate in festivities. Little does everyone know her horns are real.
Ladyanki
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/31/2021 at 10:43 PM Post #26

Coleen, Guide Of The Underworld

Coleen is the guide of the underworld.
Every halloween she comes up to the living world to guide lost souls to underworld. Her eyes are bind so she would not mistake the living from the dead and uses her inner sight to find what she is looking for.
But be aware, if she ever lost the binding from her eyes she could mistake you for her target!
Edited By Ladyanki on 11/27/2021 at 9:14 PM.
Voltairatheporg
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/4/2021 at 6:20 PM Post #27
SYLESTIA TIMES

OLIVE VON MALICE, DEMON OF PAPERWORK, GIVES EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!!!

Olive von Malice with her Nephini, Bubblegum.

VOLTAIRATHEPORG: Good evening, Ms. von Malice! How are you?
OLIVE VON MALICE: *Yawning* Tired, honestly. Krinadon, Faiona and myself have been going without sleep some---actually, most---nights getting this Fall Festival ready, and I am exhausted. I don't get much sympathy, though, seeing as most Sylestians don't realize I exist. But the Vulnyx is out of the bag now, I guess, so maybe that'll change...
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: *Shuffling papers* Ms. von Malice---
OLIVE VON MALICE: Oh, please, call me Olive. Or my nickname, Ella. I don't have time for formalities these days.
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: *Laughing* OK, Olive then. I had a few questions I wanted to ask you. The first is, what is your favorite Sylesti? Judging by the fact you have a bright pink Nephini on your shoulder, I'm guessing that's probably the answer, but...
OLIVE VON MALICE: Oh, yeah. Nephs are great! Why do you think there are so few out in the wild? I consider myself a Nephini breeder, and besides, they help out a lot in the garden, not to mention they're SUPER cute, so I tend to, er, keep them around. I also love Ny'venes, and other dragony critters.
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: What's your favorite part of Festivals?
OLIVE VON MALICE: Ooo, tough call...It's hard to say. Probably kicking a bunch of boss butt so they give me their stuff.
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: And when they don't?
OLIVE VON MALICE: Well then I REALLY kick their butts. And, of course, there's always bandits or water sprites or something around that I can take my frustration out on. Even when---especially when---I don't need them as a virtual punching bag, they show up anyway, and---I could rant about this all day. But I won't, because I'm sure readers of the Sylestia Times aren't reading this to hear me moan about bandits and sprites.
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: On the contrary, I'm sure 99.99% of them are agreeing with you. (I know I am...) But anyway. Next question: who do you like better, Krin or Fai?
OLIVE VON MALICE: Ummmmmmm...
*crickets*
OLIVE VON MALICE: Not sure I'm able to answer that professionally. They're both great, although the Moose Lord has GOT to expand his flavor horizons. Vanilla, while delicious, is only one of the many wonderful ice cream flavors out there, dude. Such as ghost pepper, Cheetos, and parmesan flavors. Although, personally, none of those sound particularly appealing.
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: That brings me to my next question...favorite ice cream flavor?
OLIVE VON MALICE: Another toughie! It's probably a tie between coffee (admin's best friend), just about anything Ben & Jerry's, and...yeah that second one pretty much covered it. I still need to try Ben & Jerry's new limited edition Pumpkin Cheesecake flavor, though.
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: What do you do when not preparing festivals and other events?
OLIVE VON MALICE: Paperwork. Lots and lots of paperwork. Making sure people renew their stablehand contracts, tweaking guides here and there, and various other (paperwork-related) stuff.
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: *Shuddering* Sounds awful...
OLIVE VON MALICE: It is. Thankfully, though, I'm pretty good at it, being the Demon of Paperwork and all. At least I'm not the Demon of RPG, who is an absolute BARBARIAN and one of my worst nightmares, right up there with Nephinis and Ny'venes going extinct, screeching babies, Krinadon never experiencing the vast world of ice cream flavors, drowning in paperwork, the world dying from human carelessness, sunlight (kidding...or am I?), toilet paper going out of stock again, bubblegum disappearing---the gum, I mean, not my lovely Nephini over here---
*Bubblegum the Nephini pokes his head up guiltily from Olive's bowl of Bulbori-Gum! chews and tries to quietly deflate the bubble he just blew*
OLIVE VON MALICE: *Noticing* Hey, get out of that!!
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: Want me to get him?
OLIVE VON MALICE: No, I got it. This usually works...*Bares teeth in ferocious scowl*
BUBBLEGUM: *Pops bubble, fidgeting and looking away guiltily*
OLIVE VON MALICE: Well, usually it works, anyway. Ahem---THOU SHALT NOT EATETH MY BUBBLEGUM!!!!
*Chaos ensues as a terrified Bubblegum dives for the window*
VOLTAIRATHEPORG: *Avoiding partially-identifiable flying objects* Welp, I guess this concludes our interview! *Ducks as paperweight smashes into wall* Thanks for reading the--- *Smash* ---Sylestia Times, everybody, and happy Fall Festival! *Olive von Malice runs bellowing after Bubblegum, who pops another bubble* See ya next time!

This article was sponsored by the Bulbori-Gum! bubblegum company. Thank you for reading.
Edited By Voltairatheporg on 11/6/2021 at 2:05 PM.
Myrockinziva
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 56
Posted: 11/5/2021 at 8:51 AM Post #28

Alexa grew up in a time when Halloween wasn't the celebration it is today. It was a time when the monsters and demons came out to play attacking villages without mercy. The only thing that destroyed them was dragon fire and it had been many years since anyone had seen a dragon. Alexa had heard the stories of old, of dragon rides that kept these monsters at bay. So for most of her childhood people lived in fear of the one night these creatures came out to wreak havoc on the villagers. One day while exploring she stumbled upon a silver dragon egg deep in the forest. It was a miracle one that she raised and tamed and hid that first halloween from the creatures that would have destroyed it before it was old enough to destroy them. For many years after the two held the monsters at bay until they could be sealed away forever unable to harm the world ever again. The two are celebrated today as the heroes they were.
Toby
Level 74
The Tender
Threads: 50
Posted: 11/5/2021 at 6:07 PM Post #29
Spirit Guide

As your life has run its course, you will see it more and more. A flicker out of the corner of your eye, a shape in the mist, a light with no clear source. Eventually, you'll see them in their entirety. A spirit guide, the one that's been waiting for you your entire life; You won't have to blindly walk through your end alone and hopeless, you'll be shown the way. You must be careful, however, for if you lose sight of your guide it will not stop for you. You don't want to be left behind, so keep a close eye on them.
Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 65
Posted: 11/5/2021 at 7:15 PM Post #30
Mothman

The man, the moth, the legend. He may be fearsome at first glance, but he's actually the cuddliest cryptid around! <3
Edited By Torey on 11/28/2021 at 11:08 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.