Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2021 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
CeruleanCrow
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 86
Posted: 10/28/2021 at 8:11 PM Post #11

The son of the Sun and the King of Flares, his job to guide the sun across the skies. And Day after Day he cleared the path for the sun to keep moving along. He grew tired of his duties and pleaded with the skies, "Please let me see the earth below!" Yet the skies denied him, reminding him of his duties, how important the sun was to the world. His anger grew into infinite rage and so he cursed the sunlight's gaze. "May Summer swelter and burn below, destroy all life and make way for the Fall!" The skies sent a warrior to duel the King, and when defeated, he fell from his throne. So the King received his wish, falling with the fiery leaves of the world he stoked. Alone on the earth his fire's spread wild, rage unending at the skies wiles. "Every soul that dies in rage, joins my crew on pegsi wings! When the last man of rage joins my hunt, to the skies we will take, to hunt down the sun!"
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 10/28/2021 at 8:38 PM Post #12

Shrine Maiden
There lies an ancient shrine in the woods...
Many years ago, the shrine used to be home to a cabal of shrine maidens who looked after the door to the underworld. Their job was a grueling one - shut off from the outside world, dedicating their lives to their rituals and rites. One young maiden, Sae, was to fulfill the sealing rite once she turned fourteen. The Sealed Maiden was prepared her whole life for this rite.
Sae did not want to sacrifice herself to keep the gates shut. Maybe she didn't understand the gravity of her calling or was simply selfish. This impurity caused the rite to only partially succeed - as Sae was killed in ritual sacrifice, her soul became stuck, tethered to the shrine itself.
Legends say that her restless, wailing lament can still be heard today. Those who follow her voice never seem to return...
Edited By Hiraeth on 10/28/2021 at 8:40 PM.
Zekotan
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 1:50 AM Post #13

Vivian the Carver
Not all pumpkins are lucky enough to be carved each year during that special season. Some are left behind at the stores, forgotten on back porches or left in the fields unchosen. Not for long though! Vivian the carver and her companion Spice swoop in before they have a chance to go bad and whisk them away to her own little spot of Halloween. Using the carving blades she wears on her back as wings she gives these once lonely gourds fanciful, delightful or frightful new outlooks! Spice then places them all around to giggle or screech with the pumpkins saved from the years before. Does she ever share from her private pumpkin patch? Only Spice knows, and he's not telling.
Reneerenee16
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 127
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 8:43 AM Post #14

The keeper of magic and familiars, saving and rehabbing the animals for others and making potions and spells for those in need. This little wizard has done it all. He lives deep in the woods away from others but makes small trips into town when needed. Never fear to say a quick hello as he passes by and you may be gifted by more than just his super friendly smile!
Mythnomer
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 34
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 9:37 AM Post #15

Phoebe is the the guardian of the nightmare realm. She makes sure that no one disrupts the flow of nightmares to the people, and that all dream runners come back safely. Much like a dream, her form shifts and flows from one appearance to another.
Notjusticee
Level 39
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 76
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 11:41 AM Post #16

I was walking through the forest and I came to a neighborhood that was inside of the forest. It was Halloween night and I just wanted to get some candy. I saw this house that seemed very off but I just thought it was decorated for Halloween. So I went up on the porch and there was a sign on the door that said "Knock 3 times". So I decided to knock 3 times and what happened next is unimaginable!!
Edited By Notjusticee on 10/30/2021 at 2:26 PM.
Eternalsilver
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 6:03 PM Post #17
Nobilis Creatura

I swear I didn't mean for it to be this long -

Perhaps it was a creature in the trees
Eyes shining, breath swarming, spirit free
Amused was its smile; hideous was its grin
Memories upon memories hidden within

A secret was guarded inside its heart
Night and day, they could never part
It was a burden, you see
And the creature could never be free

Long ago, when the world was still fair
Long ago, when the creature still cared
Darkness rose, and out of the forest* emerged
A monster who terrorized, a monster who scourged

Elves escaped and fairies likewise
From the village, however, our creature arised
Scornful was the monster, who chuckled and said,
"Ah, little creature, why haven't you fled?"

"I may be small, and I may be weak,
But I have something you lack, so to speak.
You may be strong and tower above,
But have you ever heard of love?"

"Such a feeling I do not need,
Love is a weakness - let us proceed."
"Very well", the creature remarked
"On the ship of death you have embarked."

The monster was enraged, it raised its hackles
So then it came, the great battle -
Our creature upon a well-worn saddle
The monster with only his grin and lethal cackle

Back and forth, the two played
The monster, holding back its most dangerous blade
When it seemed the creature would not succeed
Elves and fairies came; they had agreed

Together they rose against all danger,
Little did they know, the tricky monster was no stranger
It knew secrets and had boundless knowledge
After a while, our creature acknowledged.
That the only way to save the woods
Was to offer itself as a good
So it stepped forward and announced
"Take me, monster, but no one else."

Elves and fairies stared and protested
For it was only the monster they detested
But the noble creature made up its mind
Only one creature would lose their soul that night

The monster stepped forwards greedily
It chanted a curse, then two, then three
Was it the wind that whispered in its ear?
The tiny voice that murmured, "Don't do this, dear,"?

Yet the monster paid the voice no heed
This would be quite a feast, indeed
Lightning danced across the sky
And the creature said its last good-byes.

No blood was spilt that day
No elf or fairy went astray
The monster is now part of the creature's soul
Slithering, creeping, escaping still...

*aka Umbra Forest
Edited By Eternalsilver on 10/29/2021 at 6:33 PM.
Earisa
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 10:21 PM Post #18

The Bog Hag
Sometimes known as the Green Hag

Bog hags were vile, swamp-dwelling hags, heinous crones that prey on humans. Unlike ordinary hags, which used illusion or bodily alteration to change their appearances without aid, a bog hag altered herself by stealing and wearing the skin of her victims. Through an innate supernatural power, their body shaped and conformed to the skin suit, allowing them to temporarily masquerade as the victim for a time. Barring the use of preservation magic however, the skin would rot away and become useless within a week.

Rarely do they attack victims in groups, instead swimming up to ambush unwary individuals and attacking from the water. They fight with hit-and-run tactics, charging past their prey as they slashed them with their claws.Their flesh-rending talons were particularly deadly if both cut into their victims, for if they got a good hold on their prey, they would swim underwater in an attempt to drown them.

Source : https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Bog_hag
Snowdrop
Level 75
Brosilla's Minion
Threads: 54
Posted: 10/29/2021 at 11:33 PM Post #19
~Soul Stealer~

She once was an ordinary demon, if you can believe that.
But she was still different from the other demons. She was kind and compassionate. Everyone at first hated her, but then she started to make friends- friends who were once evil but now were empathetic like her.
But you see, the Underworld is a harsh place, and demons have to be, well, evil, to survive. And when Hades' advisor met the kind demon, he immediately reported her to Hades. He told of how she was making kind gestures and spreading love throughout the demons. Well, Hades couldn't have that, and immediately concocted the perfect plan. In front of the children, he forced her into the river of Malum, where her body melted until she rose from the pit and bowed before Hades. Then, she turned to the children. She let out an unearthly scream and held out a fist, light coming from the demon children into her hand until they slumped to the ground.
"I am Soul Stealer."
Arcaneapathy
Level 70
The Artistic
Threads: 34
Posted: 10/30/2021 at 11:47 AM Post #20
The stabbing, the tearing, the ugly ruin of what once was

The never-ending screams, hands frantically grasping at nothing to feel something other than agony

No respite, no escape

Flames nipping at every aspect, their ethereal fingers closing around countless bodies

I am King, and yet I wonder

Is it worth it?

At what cost?

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.