Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > I need help defeating the trolls in Umbr...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fangie2
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 106
Posted: 10/19/2021 at 4:00 PM Post #1
i keep on trying to defeat the trolls but my team keeps on getting defeated.
Edited By Fangie2 on 10/19/2021 at 4:01 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/19/2021 at 6:45 PM Post #2
what pets are on your team, in what order (slot 1 / slot 2 / slot 3)?
Fangie2
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/19/2021 at 6:59 PM Post #3
i have Luna in slot one, my unnamed sylvorpa in slot 2, and guava in slot 3

Luna's element is water
unnamed's element is light
and Guava's element is air.
Edited By Fangie2 on 10/19/2021 at 7:00 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 10/19/2021 at 8:07 PM Post #4
well, step 1 is assigning their prof points- only the sylvorpa has both assigned (and... both to dex? As a light healer, I'd recommend 2 int, then maybe 2int/1dex at lv60; int will mean higher damage output and thus higher healing returns in general. Dex will improve his accuracy and raise his crit chance and speed, but on average his healing ability is lower)
Luna, as a water tank, you'll probably want Agi as the other prof point (I personally would go str/agi, but that's partly down to my personal preference for prof allocation on water tanks)
Guava as an air attacker I'd say go either 2str or 1str/1dex (unlike light pets, air pets use crits to inflict their base move's debuff on enemies, so it's still getting damage in at a constant rate- and he shouldn't need the hp prof, since the tank and healer should be supporting him fully to the point he doesn't need it)

Equips, swap the lv20 epic myrmidon off of the might pet and onto Guava- you want to replace those uncommons asap (uncommon equips are trash garbage), and there's no point to a light pet having a myrmidon equip, and vice-versa for Guava's armor, which would be better on the light pet. (however, both armors are very low-level equips. I sent over a much better armor that Guava can use)

I'm sending a couple of equips over that you can put on them (would you also like a handful more to sell to buy more better stuff? I ran out of lv25 mission satchels to open, and for whatever reason the dang things were just like 'here have some myrmidon armor', 'here, more myrmidon armor' the entire time, honestly, 5 whole legendary myrmidon armors? rng is drunk, but I have no use for the equips I get out of satchels, or really the gold I get from selling them, and you could probably make more use of the 10k-ish gold you'd get from selling them?)

Anyway, if I remember which fight it is (I think I am but I'm not 100% sure), I think that it automatically KO's one of your pets at the start? so make sure you have at least one Draught with you to revive the ko'd pet immediately.
Take out the two weaker trolls first, one then the other, so they can't add to the damage total, then take out the stronger one.
Make use of Ice Barrier- you can apply it to any pet on the team, so if one pet seems like they might be in trouble, you can put it on them and if they get hit it'll heal them
(I 100% recommend getting your hands on at the very least lv25 legendary relics for the three of them. The better the relic, the higher the Damage Bonus it gives, and in turn the stronger the pet's moves will be- more damage, more healing, more absorbtion etc.)
Fangie2
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/20/2021 at 12:03 PM Post #5
Thank you for the Armors and relics but i have one more question how do i use a draught in battle every time i try it says that i can't use it when i'm in a battle?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 10/20/2021 at 3:13 PM Post #6
you're presumably trying to use it from your inventory, which you can't

while on the battle screen in regions 1+2, there's a red arrow option (quick-key P)
click that, it swaps the battle screen to showing your three pets, their HP and mana, and two buttons- 'use item' and 'cancel'
hit 'use item' to bring up a screen that shows your elixirs and draughts
click the one you want to use and it'll swap back to the previous view, of your three pets. The background on the red arrow button should turn yellow
click the pet you want to use the item on, and it'll go back to the battle screen, with this icon on that pet's info box in the top right, and the background of the red arrow should turn green.
It will use the item when you end the turn

If you picked the wrong pet or item, open tht menu again, open the elixir/draught menu again, deselect the item (background will be green), then reselect the correct one
Fangie2
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/20/2021 at 3:15 PM Post #7
ok thank you again^^.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 10/20/2021 at 6:23 PM Post #8
(* uh, to clarify, you can't use them from your inventory while in battle, forgetting to add this this is what I get for answering questions just after waking up)
Fangie2
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 1:00 PM Post #9
Hi, so i got past the trolls but i'm stuck on the undead army in the garden of magnets.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 10/27/2021 at 6:40 PM Post #10
1. you still have not assigned the missing prof points

2. Luna has 3 Disciple equips and an Illusionist Relic. She's a water tank. An Illusionist relic is a Magic damage type relic. It does nothing useful for her. She needs Assassin equipment.

3. unnamed light healer has three strength based equips, including... a Physical damage type relic. He needs Evoker preferably or Illusionist failing that. A physical damage relic does nothing for him

4. Guava at least has the right kind of relic, but it's too low of a level despite the rarity (note its 80 damage bonus compared to the 109 given by the other two's higher level epic gear). He also has two Evoker equips. He's an air pet, he needs Myrmidon gear.

Water Tank = Physical Element, Tank Job = Strength + Agility = Assassin equips

Light Healer = Magical Element, Healer Job = Intelligence + Dexterity (preferable), Agility (Fine) = Evoker equips, Illusionist equips

Air Attacker = Physical Element, Attacker Job = Strength + Dexterity = Myrmidon equips

garden of the magnates wave battle strategy is focusing on one single enemy slot and only aiming for that one slot so strong enemies get bottlenecked.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.