Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > Defeating Crystalline Behemoth- Earth/Li...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Banzai
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 32
Posted: 10/12/2021 at 12:31 AM Post #1
Introduction:

Hello Sylestians! Want to lean about beating the 2nd large Mega-Boss? It's easier than you think and you don't really need upgraded gear if you haven't gotten yourself the blacksmith though in other guides it is recommended. Neither way, you can still beat up this boss and win! Here is some helpful advice and I do want to thank Xavion a bunch for the help when it came to using my pet's abilities. (I'm afraid to use them when I shouldn't have been).

Set-up that I used: earth/light/air. Sunstar is the male earth dragon Zolnixi with butterfly wings. Bluestar is a light dragon Zolnixi with blue and cream colored dragon wings. Ravenstar is a purple air dragon Zolnixi.

NOTE: PLEASE GO TO THE BARRACKS AND TO THE TRAINING DUDE TO ACTIVATE THE MEGA BOSS BONUS! THIS HELPS TO WIN THE FIGHT AS IT BOOSTS YOUR PET'S A BIT!!! : D

(My deepest apologies, I cannot make other guides for other elements because once you beat this boss, it's gone and you'll be forced back to the barracks as stage 13 begins right afterwards).

Mega Boss 2 Walkthrough-Stage 12

I wanted to post my own guide to defeating the Crystalline Behemoth using the set up: earth/light/air. When the battle starts, you can either use your mana abilities or like Uns mentioned with other users that found this helpful: "Using key 5 at the start for a nice boost!" Once you get the boost from your abilities, you may start attacking the beast until their mana reaches up to 120/120 mana. (My best advice is to buy an exceptional Genetic Scanner, this will allow you to see enemy/boss health and mana to easily keep up with the fight and what the opponent's next move is). You'll want to block on all 3 pets and leave your air pet in the middle to get the first negative charge. Once the first charge is applied, switch your earth pet to the middle and leave your light pet at the top for healing/attacking/restoring the party as the huge worm will get ready to use burrow.

When it burrows, two smaller worms will come up from the ground. You do in fact want to kill these worms (if you don't have upgraded gear but my point stands regardless) to stop the giant worm from gaining too much empowerment and health. First, you want to use your earth and light pet to attack the worm on the bottom and use your air pet to attack the top worm using key 3 first and then key 2 for huge damage on that one. Once you killed two the worms, the Crystalline Behemoth will gain "Tether Shock" for the 8% health debuff and stops it from attacking for one turn so that you can do free damage! (This gives you a chance if one of your pets doesn't have enough mana to use key "F" to drain all mana and do a bit more damage to the beast worm). You do want to drain your mana after you've stunned and attacked it. Once your mana is drained, hit the skip key when the worm starts using a leech attack. Failing to get rid of all your mana can cause the beast to leech up your mana gain more empowerment which can take your team down with the huge damage boost that it gains quickly.

On next round after he's done trying to drain mana with no success, keep attacking it. Now can use your earth pet's taunt attack to only have the beast attack your pet in the center so that you don't have to block the other two pets. They won't be taking damage. When the worm reaches 120/120 mana again, block with all 3 pets 3 times. 1 for the 120 mana attack and then for the 2 paralyzing attacks that happen one after the other. Once your earth pet received the positive charge, try and take out the smaller worms again.

After you kill them, the same thing should happen: Tether Shock (8% health debuff) and free damage. Drain all your mana through finishing blow and skip 3 turns of the leeching attack so that the boss is draining nothing. Once he's done with the drain, keep attacking while getting enough mana to use taunt on your earth pet so that the other two pets can keep hitting the boss to gain more mana for the smaller worms. Once the boss reaches 120/120 mana, block again with your earth pet while taunt is on the boss and then make your light pet use Devine Balance and then switch your air and earth pet. The air pet should be in the middle and should be blocking to reduce the damage. After blocking, the air pet should get another negative stack activating the 60 turns of boosted up damage.
(Up to 100%! How cool is that? : D) Devine Balance will also heal your pets once the countdown is done.

Rinse and Repeat with the small worms and the huge worm. Like Uns had mentioned in their guide, watch what sign you are on! Don't let the same pet get both - and + or it can and will result in a 1 hit KO on that pet.

Once the boss is down to 0% health, it will try and rebuild itself within 10 turns. (Kill it before it fully rebuilds or you'll have to repeat the steps I explained all over again). You'll want to save your air pet's mana for key 3 (this will add a chance of your best move to do a huge critical hit on the boss) and then boost your mana on that pet to 100% and use key 4 to finish off the boss with decimate and then your done! : D

Tip and tricks: Try not to keep your mana very low after the leeching attack is done (if you kill the worms, the huge worm's empowerment should only stay at 2), it will really make it hard to take down the smaller worms without enough mana to use keys 2-3 on your air pet. (Using key 3 on your air pet is very important for damaging them and taking them out before the countdown is over).

Take your time with the fight, it's not a race.

Make sure your pets are on level 70-75 when taking on this boss!

Make sure your pets have rank 4 in the first four abilities. You can still try the boss battle with your 5th ability ranked up to 4-5! The higher ranked, the better!

Upgraded SW equipment is very recommended but isn't a must for the battle because it is all strategy and critically thinking.

Let me show you a video on how not to do this boss:

My Battle Mistake

Other Helpful Guides:

Uns's Guide

Xavion's Written Guide

I'm an old user from 2013 and I let a boss beat me 100 times? XD
It's all about learning though, so no hard feelings, right? lol
Edited By Banzai on 10/12/2021 at 7:56 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.