Players 2,237 374
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,301,538 1,071
Generated 660,272 218
Captured 1,199,938 203
Bred 6,441,232 650
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Hello world!
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cepheron
Level 27
Threads: 3
Posted: 5/17/2024 at 8:30 PM Post #1
Hi everyone! I'm Cepheron and I love these pet games!

Any tips and tricks are welcome!
Trip
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/17/2024 at 9:26 PM Post #2
Welcome! :D I definitely recommend checking out the festival if you haven't yet, they're wonderful for getting things to sell as a newer player. Especially the Log-in Rewards and the Task List. A lot of stuff will be hard or impossible for a newer player, but for example just one of the tasks is to nurture 100 Sylesti, which is something anyone could do. You'll get 50 festival eggs, which you could use for other events in the festival, or you could sell for around 20k gold (they seem to be going for about 400 gold each atm,) and you can do that every day!

Selling fest stuff like that was how I got started making some gold when I first joined, and I found it a great way to explore the site. c:
Drachi
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 69
Posted: 5/17/2024 at 9:55 PM Post #3
Hello and welcome! The community here is pretty nice so don't be afraid to ask questions. Here's a link to the Hints and Tricks (although it's quite old so some stuff might look different.) if you want some guidance from older players feel free to sign up to get a mentor in the Newbie Mentoring 2.0. Do you happen to have a favorite species or favorite color? I hope you come to enjoy this site as much as I have!
Edited By Drachi on 5/17/2024 at 9:57 PM.
Leen
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/18/2024 at 5:10 AM Post #4
Hello and welcome! I think the other two already gave you some good tips! Just a useful tip for the Forum would be to make use of the "Ping Users" field when replying to someone on the Forum, it's easy to miss! Just enter the name and the person you are replying to will get a notification.

I'll be sending you some avatar items you can use :) To add them to your wardrobe you just have to use them from your inventory. Have fun and if you have any questions, there is the Q&A Forum, but just about any older user will be happy to help!
Dracaena
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 58
Posted: 5/18/2024 at 9:11 AM Post #5
Welcome to Sylestia!
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 5/18/2024 at 9:12 AM Post #6
Welcome to Sylestia!

My main tip is to make sure you're keeping up with your pets' equipment, as that's what trips up a lot of new players while they're trying to battle through the storyline. I have a post in my battle guide that goes over the basics of choosing gear for your pets - and people in the forums and in chat are always happy to help out if you're lacking anything. Mission satchels are the best way to get high-quality gear right away!

Have fun exploring! :)
Vully
Level 75
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 28
Posted: 5/18/2024 at 9:19 AM Post #7
Welcome to sylestia :)
you've joined at the perfect time to have fun with the festival
most things you should be able to work out by just looking around but I'm going to add to what other people have said and tell you that if when you are exploring the fest zone and the exploration log tells you that you've encounter a rare enemy then you should try to catch it if you can .
the rare enemy tag shows up for themed pets which can have any genes/ mutations but have a defined color scheme with only slight variations so they look better than most wild pets.
depending on the theme they can also sell for quite a lot of gold as well
themed pets are marked as such on there profile pages and if you breed with another pet of the same theme you can get a 'purebred' themed which will be denoted by the name of the theme being in blue rather than purple

I've set up one of my purebreds for private sale to you for 1 gold as a gift to celebrate your joining I hope you like her . she has some fairly good stats as well so ought to help you with getting through the storyline

(click the image to get to her profile page)
Edited By Vully on 5/18/2024 at 9:21 AM.
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 98
Posted: 5/19/2024 at 9:04 AM Post #8
Welcome to Sylestia! Do you have a favorite pet species yet? I collect everything, though I am partial to the kelpies. Can't wait to see you around the game!
Cepheron
Level 27
Posted: 5/19/2024 at 3:42 PM Post #9
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=108601&page=1#3
Author: Drachi
Time Posted: 5/17/2024 at 9:55 PM
Hello and welcome! The community here is pretty nice so don't be afraid to ask questions. Here's a link to the Hints and Tricks (although it's quite old so some stuff might look different.) if you want some guidance from older players feel free to sign up to get a mentor in the Newbie Mentoring 2.0. Do you happen to have a favorite species or favorite color? I hope you come to enjoy this site as much as I have!

I love purple and so far my favorite species have been Qitari and Sylvorpa! Thank you for the tip <3
Cepheron
Level 27
Posted: 5/19/2024 at 3:46 PM Post #10
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=108601&page=1#4
Author: Leen
Time Posted: 5/18/2024 at 5:10 AM
Hello and welcome! I think the other two already gave you some good tips! Just a useful tip for the Forum would be to make use of the "Ping Users" field when replying to someone on the Forum, it's easy to miss! Just enter the name and the person you are replying to will get a notification.

I'll be sending you some avatar items you can use :) To add them to your wardrobe you just have to use them from your inventory. Have fun and if you have any questions, there is the Q&A Forum, but just about any older user will be happy to help!

Thank you so much for the items, I really appreciate it! This game is pretty great so far
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.